Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Over for me(indian)

• Thread starter Deleted member 43212
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43212

Banned
-
100% - Permaban fakecel
I am british indian . Only been with 3 girls in highschool. The first 2 indian 3rd white who i lost my virginity with at 17 now 18. I dont have many problems with girls but i never get along with these stupid girls. I moved to college no girls in my class and now i am a incel beause its been a year since i had sex and been in a relationship.

fellow truecel

only 3 girls? lol what a loser

this glows bad.Assuming this isn't fake,you will be gone in 4 months after going with some random fat chick and will call us a bunch of deluded losers.

this glows bad.Assuming this isn't fake,you will be gone in 4 months after going with some random fat chick and will call us a bunch of deluded losers.
I hate fat women tho

I am british indian . Only been with 3 girls in highschool. The first 2 indian 3rd white who i lost my virginity with at 17 now 18. I dont have many problems with girls but i never get along with these stupid girls. I moved to college no girls in my class and now i am a incel beause its been a year since i had sex and been in a relationship.
Hey, you are very lucky and good-looking. I am 32 (and some) and still haven't had my first date and/or a kiss.

you are the prime definition of a volcel.i have no clue how you even thought,coming here was a good idea.
Because i saw people complaning about women here?