Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Over for Manlets

• Thread starter Deleted member 39129
  • Start date
Deleted member 39129

Deleted member 39129

Banned
-
Incels are right,manlets have little to no hope to be seen as an Alpha Male in Soyciety.Normies Worship tall men because of their superior genetics.No matter how dumb you are as a man.If you are tall and strong people literally praise you and love you.Let foids alone even i have done this too.I had a tall lanklet friend who was chad and dumping and pumping foids,he was also a college rapper and everyone love him.I become his friend because of his tall body.It's literally over for manletcels.You have no hope and people will treat you like a child,most of the time.You will not respected as much as other's,and just for some inches that lack.Face has less value i think because i have seen average looking alphas.No Hope Just Rope Manlets(If you have stopped Growing)only God can save you now.

Where are the threads about India?

Over for can'tusepunctuationandparagraphscels

What! No way. Now I have to rethink everything I thought I knew about being a literal gigamanlet. Not sure how to feel about life now.

Incels are right,manlets have little to no hope to be seen as an Alpha Male in Soyciety.Normies Worship tall men because of their superior genetics.No matter how dumb you are as a man.If you are tall and strong people literally praise you and love you.Let foids alone even i have done this too.I had a tall lanklet friend who was chad and dumping and pumping foids,he was also a college rapper and everyone love him.I become his friend because of his tall body.It's literally over for manletcels.You have no hope and people will treat you like a child,most of the time.You will not respected as much as other's,and just for some inches that lack.Face has less value i think because i have seen average looking alphas.No Hope Just Rope Manlets(If you have stopped Growing)only God can save you now.
Life is cruel bro.

rap, the ability to darktriadmaxxing does get you laid.