Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Over for manlets: short king dating is canceled

i wonder why... it couldn't be because no woman would want to sign up for that...

take growing pillz? :bluepill::blackpill::redpill::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

It never began

Don't worry short kings! There's still tinder, being short isn't a disadvantage right? Surely there's plenty of women on tinder who want a short guy right?

Don't worry short kings! There's still tinder, being short isn't a disadvantage right? Surely there's plenty of women on tinder who want a short guy right?
Right.......?

Damn, I had high hopes for that, too.
I thought I would finally ascend.

incels.co 2
Biden

I think we have a better shot at something along the lines of "virgin king". Maybe there are foids with a virgin fetish out there? (I'm aware I'm coping but a man can dream)

if it was a gay dating website it wouldn't have shut down

Why do they call short king, a king has a crown and not someone who acts as a clown