Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Over For India Superpower 2020

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
over
inceldom discussion?

good fuck those curries

over
inceldom discussion?
India is the home of the incels. Curries are default currycel unless proven otherwise. Anything relating to India or indians is automatically incel discussion.

India is the home of the incels. Curries are default currycel unless proven otherwise. Anything relating to India or indians is automatically incel discussion.
sure I guess.

The space toilet probably malfunctioned.

No one who knew anything ever thought that India would be a superpower. It was just a meme among journalists, and journalists are just people who aren't smart enough to write books.

Curries let the shit hover in space

Just when they thought maybe people would start taking them seriously, gravity knocks them back down.

brutal.

also did u miss me bro?

Lol the moon isn't real!

did u miss me bro?
How great was that threesome you were telling me about? Those girls must have really missed you after you pumped and dumped them, my heartless chad friend.

its over for all curries around the world

suicide fuel for @chudur-budur

Just one accident won't turn us down.

One small turd of a curry, a huge dump for all street-shitters.

mu1FBjD.png

@angrycurrycel on suicide watch

It failed because it does not even work. You cannot go to the moon. It is all fake.