Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Over for Hypothetical Chad

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
If a sexhaver Adult Successful Chad woke up ugly one day, do you think he'd be cool with Women not wanting to sleep with him anymore?

That’s the plot of Deadpool

He'd post on this site and then get banned for bragging

That’s the plot of Deadpool
bat-chest.gif

If a sexhaver Adult Successful Chad woke up ugly one day, do you think he'd be cool with Women not wanting to sleep with him anymore?
Something similar can be found on reddit if one search for it. Take a look at women that sexchanged into men.

Look it up on reddit.

From a woman getting sex without lifting a finger to becoming lonely and depressed. ”I feel like an incel but I am not” women, if you were born males and did not have chad features, you would post on incel forum you absolute nutheads. Incels cant get women because they are ugly. You ftm women from reddit (you propably lurk on this forum because you cant cope anymore) go femaletomale and keep your personality yet you cant find love.

Women become suicidal after a few months of sexsurgery, then how the hell do women think men feel like when they are BORN UGLY. Incels have suffered their whole life. No teenage love, barely any friends, getting bullied, isolating themselves, yet you women wonder why incels exist.

I bet chads would become suicidal after a month too, I hate the human race. They tell people how wrong they are but the same people that tell ”its ur personality, have confidence bruuuuuh” becomes suicidal after a month of being unwanted after living their life on easy-mode.

Last edited: