Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Over for him 6ft MINIMUM

How tall is this guy even/? Not gonna lie, even though he is handsome, he is SO short he looks crazy bad proportionally. His legs look so tiny, his frame looks trash. What is the opposite of halo? cus this guy has it.

ah obviously. I thought failo just meant an ugly trait like, 'his crooked nose is such a failo, but he is tall and got hunter eyes', not something which negatively frames your entire attractiveness and invalidates all positive traits, such as the opposite of halo would be.

ah obviously. I thought failo just meant an ugly trait like, 'his crooked nose is such a failo, but he is tall and got hunter eyes', not something which negatively frames your entire attractiveness and invalidates all positive traits, such as the opposite of halo would be.
It’s over for him really

How tall is this guy even/? Not gonna lie, even though he is handsome, he is SO short he looks crazy bad proportionally. His legs look so tiny, his frame looks trash. What is the opposite of halo? cus this guy has it.
It's over for Chadletcels. For real, not even face can make up for height when everyone else looks down on you.

But "genetically unfit" 4'8 turbofoidlets are lolimaxxed and get to pass on their midget genes onto the next trucel.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Face > Height

It’s over less than 6ft
I mean the guy I was replying to have somewhat of a point when he said that you could ascend if you are between around 5'7 and up to 5'10 if you have a HTN or Chadlite-tier face.

It’s over less than 6ft
No it isn’t lol. Under 6ft is a failo but it’s not ‘over’. I would say 5ft7=over realistically. If you are 5ft9-11 and incel it is highly likely your face is the problem.

180cm is also 5ft10.87”. Not 6ft.

No it isn’t lol. Under 6ft is a failo but it’s not ‘over’. I would say 5ft7=over realistically. If you are 5ft9-11 and incel it is highly likely your face is the problem.

180cm is also 5ft10.87”. Not 6ft.
Being manlet is the biggest failo. As long as you’re average height or above, face > height.

Being manlet is the biggest failo. As long as you’re average height or above, face > height.
Strongly agree, as a disqualification height is more significantly weighed but after that face is more significant. Height obviously provides a non-negligible halo even after you pass the ‘bare minimum’ but regardless face is more important after you do meet the ‘bare minimum’.

180cm is 5'11"
183cm is 6'