Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill over for gymcels once and for all

undergroundcel

undergroundcel

Banned
-
unless you are chad, roiding, or lifting for 5+ years on a perfect diet, women will not be able to tell you are lifting unless you take your shirt off. all the ripped gymbrah chads you see started lifting when they were like 14, and lifted through puberty. you will be dyel for 5 years, and even after still get framemogged because you went through puberty skinnyfat. it was over before it even began. women will see only your shit jaw and shit face while your little abs are hiding behind a shirt.

Last edited:
DONT HATE ON A MANS COPES

unless you are chad, roiding, or lifting for 5+ years on a perfect diet, women will not be able to tell you are lifting unless you take your shirt off. all the ripped gymbrah chads you see started lifting when they were like 14, and lifted through puberty. you will be dyel for 5 years, and even after still get framemogged because you went through puberty skinnyfat. it was over before it even began

Cardio and bodyweight exercises it is then? You probably won't get gains but if you are a framelet that is kind of the case anyway no matter what you do unless you take roids.

unless you are chad, roiding, or lifting for 5+ years on a perfect diet, women will not be able to tell you are lifting unless you take your shirt off. all the ripped gymbrah chads you see started lifting when they were like 14, and lifted through puberty. you will be dyel for 5 years, and even after still get framemogged because you went through puberty skinnyfat. it was over before it even began. women will see only your shit jaw and shit face while your little abs are hiding behind a shirt.
Post body

@UninspiredGuy1 on suicide watch

Personality 4 foids = Face + Height + Frame + (Maybe Dick Size)

NT copers on suicide watch.

Not really, lifting won't make you white/Chad but you can still get pretty jacked. I've been lifting casually for 6-7 years and people can definetly tell I lift even with clothes on.

Honestly you can still end up having a better physique than your average person if you weightlift consistently for about three years.

The thing about gymcelling is that you make most of your gains in the first six months, and everything else you gain after is incremental and takes time.

That being said, yes being natty is slow progress, and the problem is that so many roidcels claim natty that the standards for what being physically fit looks like is now skewed towards the unnatural.

This is what a human who lives the way humans have been living for over 50,000 years typically looks like:

Again these are people who spend up to 20 hours of their week running, doing manual labour and carrying stuff.

This shit is not natural:

Yet most people are not aware of this, and think that this is what physically fit people are supposed to look like, but you can only achieve this kind of physique with steroid use.

I gymcope cause it boosts meditation

Not really, lifting won't make you white/Chad but you can still get pretty jacked. I've been lifting casually for 6-7 years and people can definetly tell I lift even with clothes on.
I guess this. Guys have been noticing and giving me compliments so i guess people can tell

But women don't care

Ya, any blackpilled person could tell you this.
It's one thing to hear it from someone else online. It's another thing to experience it yourself irl

Gymcope can make your face look better if you're low bf tbh, however if your face is shit regardless of leanness then its over but I guess a little body halo might help some 5/10s out i suppose

Honestly you can still end up having a better physique than your average person if you weightlift consistently for about three years.

The thing about gymcelling is that you make most of your gains in the first six months, and everything else you gain after is incremental and takes time.

That being said, yes being natty is slow progress, and the problem is that so many roidcels claim natty that the standards for what being physically fit looks like is now skewed towards the unnatural.

This is what a human who lives the way humans have been living for over 50,000 years typically looks like:

View attachment 290746

Again these are people who spend up to 20 hours of their week running, doing manual labour and carrying stuff.

This shit is not natural:

View attachment 290748

Yet most people are not aware of this, and think that this is what physically fit people are supposed to look like, but you can only achieve this kind of physique with steroid use.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGa6BPj3Mcw

tbh none of them would look like anything special with a shirt on

only bones will make you big without a shirt

i.e. being tall and wide shoulders

which is why roiding is so fucking retarded. you just look like more of a thick midget if you're not tall

only bones will make you big without a shirt

i.e. being tall and wide shoulders

which is why roiding is so fucking retarded. you just look like more of a thick midget if you're not tall
It's pic below basically

3a5.jpg

This one guy in my college was studying software engineering, he was skinny fat and ate insta ramen every day for lunch. But he was tall and had giga wide shoulders like the guy in the pic. People always asked him if he did wrestling, swimming, lifting and other things. Nope. He's been sedentary all his life and spends his free time looking at a computer screen

Genetics are everything

It's pic below basically

3a5.jpg

This one guy in my college was studying software engineering, he was skinny fat and ate insta ramen every day for lunch. But he was tall and had giga wide shoulders like the guy in the pic. People always asked him if he did wrestling, swimming, lifting and other things. Nope. He's been sedentary all his life and spends his free time looking at a computer screen

Genetics are everything
I get your point but

:feelsseriously:" Untrained" Chad yeah sure. No untrained guy looks like that.

I get your point but

:feelsseriously:" Untrained" Chad yeah sure. No untrained guy looks like that.
It's a meme picture. And even if the guy was untrained he'd look better than the roided framecel

just lift for 5+ years on a perfect diet then theory

It's a meme picture. And even if the guy was untrained he'd look better than the roided framecel
Yeah but those are extreme cases. One guy with top1% frame and the other with bottom 1%. I think most of you guys think being an incel means bad muscles insertion or frame which is not true tbh. Incel= Ugly face/balding/manlet 99% cases like me. I have a good frame and muscle insertions but I'm KHHV because of my Sub4 face.

Yeah but those are extreme cases. One guy with top1% frame and the other with bottom 1%. I think most of you guys think being an incel means bad muscles insertion or frame which is not true tbh. Incel= Ugly face/balding/manlet 99% cases like me. I have a good frame and muscle insertions but I'm KHHV because of my Sub4 face.
We were talking about looking big with a shirt on so i used an example of good frame vs bad frame to highlight the difference. That's all there is to it tbh

We were talking about looking big with a shirt on so i used an example of good frame vs bad frame to highlight the difference. That's all there is to it tbh
You used an example of a guy who is 10/10 frame wise vs a 1/10 frame guy so it's kinda low IQ. How many people you see with such bad 1/10 frames in real life? Very few. Plus I doubt any girl is rejecting someone because of their frame. It's always face+height

You used an example of a guy who is 10/10 frame wise vs a 1/10 frame guy so it's kinda low IQ. How many people you see with such bad 1/10 frames in real life? Very few. Plus I doubt any girl is rejecting someone because of their frame. It's always face+height
It's not low IQ to highlight a difference. I didn't say anything about someone being rejected because of frame. Nowhere. It's low IQ to imagine statements that weren't there

Going to the gym is so not fucking worth it lol