Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Over For Germancels

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
Even if society gave a fuck about our plight, it would mean nothing due to demographics. The gender-ratio is completely fucked up. Even if hypergamy/whore-culture/other problems didn't exist and every female lived with her looksmatch in a strictly monogamous relationship it would mean nothing because there are far too less females and too many men. Even if someone wanted to help us there would be no non-dystopian solution for that problem.
Over

Explanation: light blue: males; dark blue: females; numbers: age
(source: https://de.statista.com/statistik/d...=Am Ende des Jahres 2019,von 40 bis 59 Jahren)

Here's also an extremely blackpilled article: Males outweigh females by up to 20% (age group: 18-35) - it's probably even worse nowadays. It's the same gender ratio like the one in China (120/100) - and this problem developed in the last years. It also recognizes the dangers of inceldom as a social phenomenon: Because of hypergamy (females marrying up) many men have little to no prospects for sexuality and get marginalized which leads to completely asocial behavior.

You guys can still seamaxx

Demographics are destiny, according to someone I've seen before.

How did the demographics get skewed by up to 20% though? Immigration?

This is true in most countries I think, there's more men until around age 40

I believe this is the norm for most major cities.

Do these statistics include all new arrivals from syria?

Mostly immigration - here a quote from the article: "According to data from the "Statistische Bundesamt" there were 8.4 million males and 8.0 million females in Germany within the age group of 18/35 in the year of 2014 (source: Destatis, surplus of males: 5%). According to forecasts we see 1.6/2.0 million immigrants in the years of 2015/16 (70/80% single males, 10% pairs, 2% single females within that age group). The age group between 18/35 will consist out of 9.8 million males and 8.1 million females. That's a surplus of males of 21%."
Do these statistics include all new arrivals from syria?
Didn't find anything about that.
I believe this is the norm for most major cities.
Yes, also believe this. Saw statistics from Germany/Austria - and they all confirmed this.

So women who allow immigration is making more incels

Great