Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Over for Gamingcels

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★
These are the people behind your AAA games now. The grift goes like this: investor demands you hire a "narrative consultant" to satisfy progressive reviewers, and only progressive reviewers. Soon there will be an entire industry of people, with lobbying power and everything, that get paid to make your favorite games shit. Funny thing is, people keep eating this stuff up.

Just look at their influences:

I bet you may be thinking, "I'll just stick to Japanese games, they won't get cucked." Oh wait, they have one of the big 5 Japanese video game companies under their belt! Coincidentally, FFXVI had a gay character...

Your only gaming copes will be shitty mobile ones, Nintendy platformers made for children, and malware from the CCP. It will be best to just ditch gaming soon enough

Honestly, incel trait if you are “gaming” as a hobby by yourself by the age of 25.

By this point you should at least be doing something productive with your life that impresses people. Career, music, working out, etc.

Did Ragnarok have woke bullshit?

don't have enough money for triple a shit. haven't bough a game over 10 euros in like 5 years

If I want an actual story I look into indie games, if I just want mindless garbage I'll play my old 360 games.

Honestly, incel trait if you are “gaming” as a hobby by yourself by the age of 25.

By this point you should at least be doing something productive with your life that impresses people. Career, music, working out, etc.

Impresses who?

I don't game anymore, but gaming actually had a community you could interact with. People to impress. Who in your life cares that you lift? Or what your job is? Your co-workers?

@GameDevCel on suicide watch

Impresses who?

I don't game anymore, but gaming actually had a community you could interact with. People to impress. Who in your life cares that you lift? Or what your job is? Your co-workers?
I mean this website provides a community, doesn’t mean you all (I included) aren’t celibate weirdos.

To the extent normies are into gaming, it’s purely for social status / as something to do with other people.

Anything beyond that, especially past the age of 25, is viewed by gatekeepers of sexuality and romance (women and normies+) as basement dwelling loser shit.

I have actually picked up more worldly hobbies as I grew up, but not because of wanting to impress people. I simply couldn't find games enjoyable anymore. I probably subconsciously came to associate them with the worst of my inceldom.

Your only gaming copes will be shitty mobile ones, Nintendy platformers made for children, and malware from the CCP. It will be best to just ditch gaming soon enough
Indie games don't exist? These days the only modern games I pay attention to are indie Eastern European shit like AtomRPG and Underrail. You can't play a modern AAA game and not expect pozzed shit

I have actually picked up more worldly hobbies as I grew up, but not because of wanting to impress people. I simply couldn't find games enjoyable anymore. I probably subconsciously came to associate them with the worst of my inceldom.
This is very normal and happened to me too.

It indicates severe mental illness if it doesn’t. It’s like liking Sonic the Hedgehog in your 20s. Most kids who liked that character grow out of it by the age of 11 or 12 or so, because the characters that are portrayed in that series are literal 11-13 year olds.

When you get to that age and learn from your peers that these characters are not how people act in real life, you drop the series as childish.

If you are in your 20s and still relate to 11 year old caricatures, it’s a huge “ew what the flying fuck dude” and indicates you aren’t social at all.

Indie games don't exist? These days the only modern games I pay attention to are indie Eastern European shit like AtomRPG and Underrail. You can't play a modern AAA game and not expect pozzed shit
Perhaps that's an exception, here in the US, indie games are ven more progressive than usual.
just play factorio / chess / pokemon and other shit like that
anything mainstream is jewed
Pretty much. The only games I can still play are strategy games.
Did Ragnarok have woke bullshit?
That's what I heard. I only played the preceeding game, but I hear the new one panders to feminists and shit
maybe he'll revive the industry

I make music on my computer when i feel like it or do photoshopping

We will always have capcom and square enix on our (male) side (and hopefully r* but Im predicting gta6 to be a disappointement)

Man just nuke canada

the fucking thread is about pointing how the system is made against us
>just impress the system bro :soy:
you are cancer
pokemon is gaystream you utter shit
Anything beyond that, especially past the age of 25, is viewed by gatekeepers of sexuality and romance (women and normies+) as basement dwelling loser shit.
and specifically if anything we do is regarded as "creepy" not out of our virtue but out of our looks, isn't it pointless to just try to impress stubborn imbeciles who will never change their prejudice or bias against us????
If you are in your 20s and still relate to 11 year old caricatures, it’s a huge “ew what the flying fuck dude” and indicates you aren’t social at all.
even if anyone not attractive enough would become a gym maniac he would still be labeled as that: a creepy tryhard
no point in trying to convince idiots who are all out to see us dead
I make music on my computer when i feel like it or do photoshopping
based we must spread others to if not fighting against the grid at least to no play into its narrative
We will always have capcom and square enix on our (male) side (and hopefully r* but Im predicting gta6 to be a disappointement)
lol delusion
Man just nuke canada
not only that place but basically the entire world ffs

New games are shit anyway. Microtransanctions, censorship, high system reqs, DRM etc...

That's why I pirate my games. Singleplayer games (perhaps with good modability) is what I play, e.g. HOI4, Bf2, old NFS games

Public traded companies are literally just Pyramid schemes, investors only buy shares with the intention of selling them later to another sucker for a higher price and then this same sucker will either to do or loose all of his money because of a bubble bursting, everyone know their value can't keep just going up forever and this value is not even related to the revenue of the company or any other metric and only decided by offer-demand, and the woke crowd took advantage of this senseless business model to push down the woke agenda from up to down.

tl dr: public traded companies are a fucking job filled with incompetent people, only buy games from either indie devs or private companies like valve, anything else will just get destroyed by the pyramid scheme and the woke mob.

Insonimianic used to be the cream of the top in this industry, believe me that I'm pissed

maybe he'll revive the industry
a lot of people have good expectations for me, i have projects with a lot of potential on my "backyard" i just need to get them out of the door

Only if he moves to Japan
i have contacts on Japan already, i don't indeed to move there but i have a foot on their market already.

Gaming stopped being a subhuman/average nigga passion a long time ago.

View: https://youtu.be/LQA3NeExAgY?si=LfxwBNyAO4Ih2wqH

Gaming isn't for the people in this video. People that kept gaming alive since the very start.

It's for e-girls, streamer chads/stacies, faggots, and niggas who's entire personality and self worth comes down to "I'm black, I'm a woman".

And it will ONLY get worse.

Also, for our list we haaaaaave, a "video game" trying too hard to be a movie (God of War), we have three derivative indies obviously made by e-girls and faggots (Sable, Battle Shapers, Breeze), we have the mehest horror game (Alan Wake 2), and another, you guessed, "video game" Trying too hard to be a movie, made for faggots and normies (Spider Man 2)

Japanese games had tranny shit (futa and crossdressers) before trannies were even a thing.

Gaming was going to shit anyways. There's no more passion. Devs nowadays just want to milk as much money as possible while using the least amount of resources possible. We need another gaming industry crash.

I will give up on gaming if that is where its heading

i have contacts on Japan already, i don't indeed to move there but i have a foot on their market already.
I have a mobile game idea like subway surfer and temple run.

Good post, OP. It's over as always. But it's a good reminder that the old world was better and that the decline continues. I'm happy I don't support this shit. When I do game, it's usually what can't be woke like horror games, or anything made before the end of the 2010s.
Gaming was going to shit anyways. There's no more passion. Devs nowadays just want to milk as much money as possible while using the least amount of resources possible. We need another gaming industry crash.
I hate to say it, but at least the Boomer programmers in the 90s and 2000s knew how to put together a loving, passionate game and story that wasn't purely driven by the idea of Zoomer wagies pressing their Skinner Box's button for pixelated anime JB skins. Imagine how terrible gaming is going to be once Zoomers are the generation making games for Alphas. How will Alpha incels cope?

Fuck off, cunt. I want you to kill yourself low sentience stain on a stain of a community.

I mean this website provides a community, doesn’t mean you all (I included) aren’t celibate weirdos.

To the extent normies are into gaming, it’s purely for social status / as something to do with other people.

We aren't a community based around a thing. I can talk about the things I care about and people don't necessarily care. But if I go to a community that's specifically about the thing I care about, I'm gonna have a lot more fun.

Even FIFA has been raped by these woke fags. They added foids to ultimate team even though the majority of the player base are men that don't give a shit about foid football.

Only 11% of players played a foids football match in FIFA 23, a good chunk of that 11% would've only played the match for the gamerscore / trophy achievement.

that does not concern me when I can piratemaxx. I never buy new titles only older games on discount.

Peak of gaming has been gone for yeaarrrrrss.
Life was better before, but at least the games used to be good, incels like us still fall back on games as a cope often though and we have no choice to stop.

I play old games, much cheaper and better.

The latest games I bought are starfield and cyberpunk, cyberpunk was good enough for me and the woke trash wasn't as strong as it is in starfield

With starfield I feel that I got scammed, and its totally my fault. but I bought the game for the modding commuity, since I know mods are going to save that game.

Only those that are born in the early 90s, remember how based gaming was in the 2000s. Miss this time, all white male MC's no feminist BS, all w0men were hot and even those games with w0men MCs like Bloodrayne and tomb raider had good looking females that were hot.

No, its disgusting j00ish propoganda with globohomo BS, and the games have insane System req, while looking like shit and being half baked , if not outright broken at launch.

The triple AAA industry is full of j00ish ceos who only want to milk u, the game are full with micro transaction and DLCs (That are mostly cut content and sometimes even include content that should have been in the game).

Resident evil 4 and its remake are a good example of that, the true resident evil 4 is a classic game and a must play, it had free skins, weapons and even a free dlc expantion with ada that came with the game, now they charge you extra for the same dlc in the remake and for the skins.

damnn I miss the 2000s.

Last edited:

career ok; music not really a point, chad playing some simple piece is gonna beat your incel ass doesnt matter what hyper complicated music piece you play; working out as a incel is just cope, i do accept if you do it for health

Last edited:
all that shit gets cut out of the arabcel version of the game, not gonna lie I think I might as well just learn arabic at this point

Japanese games had tranny shit (futa and crossdressers) before trannies were even a thing.
True. I’m now reminded of all the famous trannies in anime.
Even FIFA has been raped by these woke fags. They added foids to ultimate team even though the majority of the player base are men that don't give a shit about foid football.

Only 11% of players played a foids football match in FIFA 23, a good chunk of that 11% would've only played the match for the gamerscore / trophy achievement.
Apparently a video game of the world’s most popular sport wasn’t inclusive enough. I hate everyone trying to shove female sports down our throat. I didn’t watch a single minute of the women’s World Cup

We have a :redpill: fag fakecel among us

This is very normal and happened to me too.

It indicates severe mental illness if it doesn’t. It’s like liking Sonic the Hedgehog in your 20s. Most kids who liked that character grow out of it by the age of 11 or 12 or so, because the characters that are portrayed in that series are literal 11-13 year olds.

When you get to that age and learn from your peers that these characters are not how people act in real life, you drop the series as childish.

You Care to much .

and the games have insane System req, while looking like shit and being half baked
this is what you get when graphical evolution is reliant on bumping polygon and texture count so they can keep filling it with photo scanned assets and new lighting engines who are insanely taxing on the hardware.
instead of evolving through innovative art styles like it was back when they only had diffuse textures to work with.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back