Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Over for drugaddictcels and alocholicels

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
Not only do we have to deal with the hardships of inceldom we also have to deal with the hardships of balancing a drug or alcohol addiction with life. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Not only do we have to deal with the hardships of inceldom we also have to deal with the hardships of balancing a drug or alcohol addiction with life. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Alcoholism has been part of me for so long now that I'm used to it, that's just the way it is.

I used to do that stuff. Then I learned I could stop putting poison in my mouth if I wanted to.

Alcoholism is brutal when it catches up to you.

Careful with that chit srs

Alcoholism is brutal when it catches up to you.

Careful with that chit srs
It already has, chronic pancreatitus, alcoholic cardiomyopathy and a fucked liver.

i will probably buy more heroin when i get money since its an amazing cope

i would smoke weed/eat edibles a lot if i had a consistent supply of money

i look at drugs more as a symptom than a problem

i will probably buy more heroin when i get money since its an amazing cope

i would smoke weed/eat edibles a lot if i had a consistent supply of money

i look at drugs more as a symptom than a problem
I love weed ngl. I have recently been hashish maxxing despite not really having the money for it tbhtbh (its also making me do shit in school oof) . It sucks since my brother quit smoking so now I have to go through sources that are much more expensive than they were before RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

weed and tobacco are the only balanced "drugs" and
all the other shit is too harmful or addictive.

Problem is no lolis to drink with. Is sad to drink alone

weed and tobacco are the only balanced "drugs" and
all the other shit is too harmful or addictive.
a lot of harder drugs don't even seem worth it. like coke you get high for 30 mins but feel like shit for awhile after taking it.

Currently doing a sober for October thing to save funds for an holiday in November. I'M BORED SHITLESS

When it comes to whatever gets you through the night.., you can only judge yourself. Personally as an Englishman I love getting drunk (pissed, arseholed, wankered, bladdered, wasted, legless, hammered, kettled, smashed, rat arsed, sozzled, sloshed, bollocksed, intoxicated) till I reach oblivion especially at the weekends, and so does a huge percentage of my countrymen.

High-grade weed, edibles and monster drink. Alcohol suks!

im trying to not get marijuana addict again :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back