Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Over for dicklets

Not listening to this whore someone burn her fucking house

Imagine being black AND dicklet

Imagine being white AND dicklet

She's self aware enough to name herself a hoe.

No dick for your face. You idiots.

Cope. No dick for your face, again. It is clearly understood.
there's no bigger curse than being short and a dicklet.
even a chad face isn't going to keep the woman around when she knows you have a pencil dick.

there's no bigger curse than being short and a dicklet.
even a chad face isn't going to keep the woman around when she knows you have a pencil dick.
Natural selection. Dickpill only applies to sexhavers. Nonsense and cope otherwise.

If 6-8 inches is the golden range, it represents less than 30% of worldy population. Literally, sexhavers problems.

I'm a dicklet, i'm 6'2 and white. My dick is 4.5 inches when erect. My nose is bigger than my dick when it's not erect. I also always had small testicles.

I'm a dicklet, i'm 6'2 and white. My dick is 4.5 inches when erect. My nose is bigger than my dick when it's not erect. I also always had small testicles.
6'2 and white?? You can easily ascend bro

So I’m guessing micropeniscels are doomed :blackpill:

1 - Thank you to the foid for not putting subtitles, so that I can totally not watch the video.

And 2 - The fag in this thread denying the dickpill is deep throating a tube of cope.
If you thought gaslighting only happens on Reddit, you were mistaken my friends.

Doesn't matter for us either way. You could have a 9 inch dick but if you're uggo women aren't willing anyway

Since when did having big butts apply to us aswell

I swear people just make up new stereotypes to dunk on us somalis guys JFL

Its over
The guy who made this was a Somali and it went viral, it was funny. Are you addicted to being miserable.

The owner of the restaurant and the tiktok acc is apparently a bengali guy.

You uk malis are getting dunked on at every opportunity.

Imagine getting bullied by curries

It is over
Name = Damal-AuthenticSomaliFlavours :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Scandinavian retard

Virtue signalling females.

The only type of white female who prefers blacks is the type who is into criminals and being abused.