Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel over for dicklets. See how foids make fun of dicklets

11cm erect with girth size of a large thumb:feelsrope:

11cm erect with girth size of a large thumb:feelsrope:
girth is king, length not really so, 11 cm is enough if girth is good.

Large thumb girth = over

@ethniccel1 I am 14 cm with 5 inch girth. Is it over?

Reminder that you could have the biggest dick in the known history of the world and it’s still utterly useless if you’re a 5 second brotha. :feelsclown:

@ethniccel1 I am 14 cm with 5 inch girth. Is it over?
u 4 real? I think u measured it wrong. 4cm is less than even babies girth

Reminder that you could have the biggest dick in the known history of the world and it’s still utterly useless if you’re a 5 second brotha. :feelsclown:
Nah not quite true. First round u cum quick 2nd round will take much longer

if a man is a 5 second man then he must just go for more rounds and that will equal things out

Toliet shaming dick size like she own anybody's cocks out here.

idgaf if that considering empowering

@ethniccel1 I am 14 cm lenght and 5 inches girth.

5 inches i mean
u above average if this chart is indeed ´correct

Screenshot 2024 02 17 184146

Maybe girth can make up for lenght.
girth is king. Foids prefer girth as long as the length is not ridiculously small. All the most sold dildos have above average girth by varying lengths. So length seems less important to foids

Nah not quite true. First round u cum quick 2nd round will take much longer

if a man is a 5 second man then he must just go for more rounds and that will equal things out
It is true if you can’t go a second time immediately without severe pain but sure if you can then being a 5 second brotha then wouldn’t be a total deal breaker after all as you said. :feelsokman:

It is true if you can’t go a second time immediately without severe pain but sure if you can then being a 5 second brotha then wouldn’t be a total deal breaker after all as you said. :feelsokman:
I dont know about immediately going in for round 2. Perhaps men could take a 10-15 pit stop break first?

Over if you aren’t a flawless terachad