Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Over for currycels: White guys do this it’s a “cute” prank. Curries do this they get laughed at and foids will try to call the cops.

don't watch tiktok as aan incel, its Chinese propaganda to destabilise and demoralise the rest of the world by accelerating foid nature.

Anyone have the vid of a curry manlet ogrecel giving the rose and stroking the blonde jb?

4.4 million likes jfl

Mirin' the low inhib dark triad curry tho ngl

Curries are generally ignored like trash and if they try something low inhib just to be noticed, they get laughed in the face. We are subhuman, it's fucking beyond over.

it's brutal, bhai

The foid sounded like a dirty niggress ape

don't watch tiktok as aan incel, its Chinese propaganda to destabilise and demoralise the rest of the world by accelerating foid nature.

I normally don't either. I found this on reddit, but I didn't want anyone here to give that cucked site clicks, so I posted the direct link.

But you're right. TikTok is pure Chinese propaganda. Also they are data mining the shit out of all personal info people put on there.

Only reason I'm posting is as a messenger. Someone who is reporting the news, not creating or spinning it.
The foid sounded like a dirty niggress ape

Her linked IG shows she's a blonde from Florida. That's all I needed to know. They are quite possibly the most materialistic, Chad worshipping subhuman species on the planet.

Are Currycel's just addicted to humiliation?

Are Currycel's just addicted to humiliation?

I don't think they can even help it. Whether they are addicted to humiliation or not doesn't matter. It just happens to them no matter what they do. They could find the cure for all diseases and disorders (including genetic disorders like down syndrome and the current coronavirus), grow new limbs and muscles, find the cure for getting a big dick, adding inches to height, etc. and STILL they will get mocked somehow.

Did you know the inventor of the USB was a curry? Such an important, critical, instrumental tool for the advancement of computers, but no one knows because he's curry. But you know who founded Microsoft, right? Because the face of the company is white.

Curries get mogged daily. They can't help it. It just happens.

Hey OP, I am liking your updated usertitle. Glad to see you took some insight from me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back