Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Over for currycels. Currywhores want niggers.

B

basementLDARcel

Self-banned
-

[UWSL]JFL at JBB denying retards[/UWSL]

Blacks are mog indian pajeet

cope most hate dark skin

I mean yeah Tyrone mog Indian men for sure nothing exceptional

Maybe curry women in the United States, but probably not curry women in curryland. Either them or their parents probably hate dark skin
The young curryfoids want BBC

Maybe for pre 2020. 2022 it's going to be completely chad or betabuxx. I wish it's THAT easy for normies, I know plenty of ppl who are normies and they are suffering en-masse. Only chad is really living.
Blacks mog curries though. BBC halo

Who is the presenter on this shit? :ha..feels:

I know some nignogs they into dat curry coz dey TICC
Nignogs are into everything including other nignog males, if they can go for sheboons literally anything else is an uprgade:feelskek:

Ooh, Aryans too. I thought that it would be disgusting Dravidian toilets but these are some Aryans. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Could not agree more. Only way that a dark skin to slay is that he is identical to a NBA Tyrone.

NBA is too short for today's toilets, stop living in 2021. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I don't like indian men, but to see their women disrespect them like this - absolute trash

Blacks mog curries though. BBC halo
Niggers are mogged by curries. Only reason people think nigs are better is because nigs have massive positive halo while curries have massive negative halo