Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Over for curry Chads. Chadpreet gets cucked

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
Is he a chad preet? His jaw is chad, I don't know about eyes. @Made in Heaven @Cayden Zhang @Karakol96

@wereq
@anandkonda

Its so over for us men. We have to be LITERAL GODS to women. Any one moment of weakness or flaw is enough to make them discard us.

Its so over for us men. We have to be LITERAL GODS to women. Any one moment of weakness or flaw is enough to make them discard us.
Wouldn't say one flaw, his eyebrows are also high up in space

Femoids don't even possess an ounce of empathy or emotion. (watER)

He's chad, but next to the power of a white guy, which is 99% who his GF was cheating with, he's a dalit

She probably cheated on him because he acts like an abused dog, imagine crying in front of your gf ans calling yourself a man :lul:

She probably cheated on him because he acts like an abused dog, imagine crying in front of your gf ans calling yourself a man :lul:
This is cope. His chad halo should have protected him

He's chad, but next to the power of a white guy, which is 99% who his GF was cheating with, he's a dalit
Still pretty surprising. He is a chad after all

I mean the only credit I used to give cow belters is that they were good honor killers and rapists, if you can't even do that you should kys at that point :lul:
This is cope. His chad halo should have protected him
No chad for your sissiness

Cope, do you think his looks matched Arab or nigger would have cried in the same way if they were in his place? Or would they have sent her to the hospital?

This is more about low-T behavior

This is why I refuse to take this forum seriously, you're so out of touch with reality
Its not surprising most people here are out of touch with reality most of us barely go out
Alot of people here are fully socially outcasted
Most people are also being driven insane by inceldom as it slowly rots our brains away

Its not surprising most people here are out of touch with reality most of us barely go out
Alot of people here are fully socially outcasted
Most people are also being driven insane by inceldom as it slowly rots our brains away

Chad in Mumbai maybe

“I cried in her arms for one hour whilst asking her to work things out”

This is the most low T thing I’ve ever seen
I would somewhat understand this if it was a desperate subhuman begging his gf not to leave him because he knows she is the only one he will get

But this guy could get another girl hes just acting like a little bitch im not surprised she cheated on him
Its not even like hes begging her because they had a good relationship
If she cheated on him I doubt they ever had a good relationship

he acts like an abused dog, imagine crying in front of your gf ans calling yourself a man :lul:
Yes. He should have dumped her immediately. His relationshit was doomed from the day he chose parents with the wrong race and eye area, but at least his dignity would've been spared.

His eye area is not very chadlike but his jaw is pretty good