Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Over for coodercels

Eightcel

Eightcel

SAMSARA TRAVELLER
★★★
I spend 9 years (im 21), more than 6-7k hours into this shit. My spine hurts and is crooked. Agility? I move like a slug. Lost all social skills.

Countless tutorials, curry videos on youtube and fighting with code. Still, I am very mediocre. This was a passion of mine and I am giving up on this. Started job related to IT. Not a cooder so no good money. I know people who are more hardcore into this shit.

None of them have gf too.

The only cooders that have gf are the one who are doing it for money, not as a passion. Bare minimum grants them good cash and gf keeps them motivated. They had no time improving cooding skills because they went to parties and dates.

By following what I love, learning developing myself, I ended up being extra broken. I won't get top money as I refuse to be developer. I won't get gf from additional reasons. Not only I am ugly and shirt, but also I am a freak who is unable to handle a conversation.

The companies still make this shit like: "you gotta learn more as a programmer!!!". Fuckers exploiters of low tier males.

This self improvement meme is a fucking trap.
Image from iOS 1

Just college-slave for 4 years to make chad's life better and be the bitch of artists and game devs.

Yeah its all about marketing. One has to be really stupid to fall for these. Its lie a bubble in stock market. someday its gonna burst.

Why would you torture yourself like that :feelskek:

I tried to learn coding in a similar way but gave up way earlier than you did. I made a few python things, a small game in unity, tried to make a 4chan clone at one point etc.

It's all so depressing because if you don't have a talent, proper mentor and connections you will never get anywhere in life by "working hard"

Why would you torture yourself like that :feelskek:
I was ambitious and felt bad playing games so I tried anything productive

I already considered myself as a total loser but tbh there was a small chance for me to become normie. Eh... I fucked up

I think coding is a good option for an incel. Btw, I've spent a lot of time on the computer anyways (And I think I'm not unique in this sense.) My PC is all that I have.
But I don't like coding, tbh. But I can't say what I like at all.

I spend 9 years (im 21), more than 6-7k hours into this shit. My spine hurts and is crooked. Agility? I move like a slug. Lost all social skills.

Countless tutorials, curry videos on youtube and fighting with code. Still, I am very mediocre. This was a passion of mine and I am giving up on this. Started job related to IT. Not a cooder so no good money. I know people who are more hardcore into this shit.

The only cooders that have gf are the one who are doing it for money, not as a passion. Bare minimum grants them good cash and gf keeps them motivated. They had no time improving cooding skills because they went to parties and dates.

By following what I love, learning developing myself, I ended up being extra broken. I won't get top money as I refuse to be developer. I won't get gf from additional reasons. Not only I am ugly and shirt, but also I am a freak who is unable to handle a conversation.

The companies still make this shit like: "you gotta learn more as a programmer!!!". Fuckers exploiters of low tier males.

View attachment 449089
Why do you refuse to become a developer?

Why do you refuse to become a developer?
Burnt out in writing code. Making code in a company for someone is super boring. Also, I tried being game developer but this career is shit when it comes to life balance. Without knowing many frameworks I had no chance in classy developer path and I needed a job very fast. Took QA path in some big corpo and it's pretty chill. I will keep this delevoper passion in my free time to make some hentai games or apps maybe to get extra cash.

only musicians have decent life

You love coding but refuse being a developer? Makes no sense in my brain elab. Isn't developing the only thing a coder does? Elab.

Last edited:
You love coding but refuse being a developer? Makes no sense in my brain elab. Isn't developing the only thing a coder does? Elab.
I love coding with for my own needs: discord bots, ai or games. Writing boring e-shops would be a nightmare for me. Also I burn out because spent so much time coding and a job in this field wouls make me unhappy.

Fortunately with knowledge in CS or programming you can get other jobs nit related to writing a code so I take this path. I want to code in my free time to moneymaxx but I want to make my own stuff.

Fortunately with knowledge in CS or programming you can get other jobs nit related to writing a code so I take this path.
Amd these are...?

Meanwhile chad didn't graduate from highschool and he's killed more bodies than cooder can imagine.

It Is called gaslighting ( giving Someone false Hope through advice , Most of the time there are No Results, and the victim IS being told to try Harder )

Like a Hamster in a Wheel who cant get Out .

It Is called gaslighting ( giving Someone false Hope through advice , Most of the time there are No Results, and the victim IS being told to try Harder )

Like a Hamster in a Wheel who cant get Out .
Like a religion and faith healing.

View attachment 449089
this is just sad

Programming isn't too hard. Learned a lot as a kid modding games and using PHP on myspace lol. Once you learn a few basic languages like C or Java, you can pick up others relatively easily. Mainly I like customizing my LINUX nowadays. Assembly language, now that's for real men

Tutorials made by currys suck ass

Tutorials made by currys suck ass
yeah LMAO you pretty much get a virus from their poorly coded, ass tutorial site

you have 2002 posts which is BASED cause 2002 was a fucking awesome year

yeah LMAO you pretty much get a virus from their poorly coded, ass tutorial site

you have 2002 posts which is BASED cause 2002 was a fucking awesome year
Not for long but yes 2002 was based. I miss the early 2000’s, before cuckdom took over

I tried to learn coding in a similar way but gave up way earlier than you did. I made a few python things, a small game in unity, tried to make a 4chan clone at one point etc.

It's all so depressing because if you don't have a talent, proper mentor and connections you will never get anywhere in life by "working hard"
100% truth:feelsrope:
I think coding is a good option for an incel. Btw, I've spent a lot of time on the computer anyways (And I think I'm not unique in this sense.) My PC is all that I have.
But I don't like coding, tbh. But I can't say what I like at all.
Ye this, it's still one of most incel friendly jobs even if it's annoying and tedious at times.