Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Over for christcucks

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
3yyjkj22waka1.jpg

If God wanted me to marry a short man, he would have made me a short woman

Jfl :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

brootal heightpill is too ropefuel

God would smite her because she's technically questioning it's creation. And from the old testaments questioning anything of its creations is a no no.

You'd think they know better.

I am a creation in their "religion" and in their "religion" they must love thy everyone. Even the short men....that God created.....
She will be going to hell just by doing this. Jfl.

Last edited:
jfl at using degenerate dating apps and calling yourself "christian"

God would smite her because she's technically questioning it's creation. And from the old testaments questioning anything of its creations is a no no.

“We have indeed created humankind in the best of molds.”
Quran 95:4 (Surat At-Tin, The Fig)

“We have indeed created humankind in the best of molds.”
Quran 95:4 (Surat At-Tin, The Fig)
But to her humankind is faulty because of people like me existing.

And apparently it's "my fault" for existing.

Short men really just need to get out of society before women like her get into power in government and moral institutions like churches etc. They will exterminate short men brutally.

Manlets were made in god's image. If foids realized this there would be no female Christians jfl.

brootal heightpill is too ropefuel
This isn't really what I will call heightpill .she 5'11" so she will probably settle for a 6feet tallfag .
The real heightpill is when you have a 5'1" or 5'2" only wanting a 6'3" tallfag

Manlets were made in god's image. If foids realized this there would be no female Christians jfl.
Yeah. But apparently she thinks god would've made her shorter. No God, would literally go after you and make you suffer in hell at the very best. She is literally selling herself out to her own deity. Not only are you spiritually fucked but that's like saying you killed over 33,000 people over to the fucking authorities and not expecting them to do anything.

indeed a quranic contradiction lol
I'm glad I randomly broke through the quantum fluctuations and was conceived randomly at the right moment, just to make her bitch to her own deity that written me into it's story. Truly a [roundabout] path

Last edited:
I'm glad I randomly broke through the quantum fluctuations and was conceived randomly at the right moment, just to make her bitch to her own deity that wtitten me into it's story.
are you an abrahamist?

are you an abrahamist?
No. I don't go that far into religion. I study parts of it here and there. Just for my musing. I just find it weird that this particular foid doesn't see how far and selfish her dumb preferences make her a sore thumb in her deity's vision. She will suffer from that. It's truly amazing what just by us existing can do to a few men and womans brains.

Short men bad

Tall guy good

Last edited:
I study parts of it here and there. Just for my musing.
same. Im currently reading the summary of the agam sutras (jain scriptures) and its just autistic shit over and over like attaining moksha still very interesting and also the Quran memorizing is still going on

Islamcucks are the same.

Muslim women are getting railed by local Abdul why dumb fuck islamcopers here think Islam can control women. :feelskek:

too bad short foids are tallfag only too

jfl at using degenerate dating apps and calling yourself "christian"
They are basically clowns. I don't know how many "Muslim" and "Christian" women are actually hypocrites when it comes to marrying.

"If God wanted me to marry a short man, he would have made me a short woman"

This really hurts my brain. There's zero logic in that sentence.
It's like saying "If God wanted me to not brutally murder all foids, he would have made me a goodlooking man".
You're basically just trying to put the responsibility of your own decision onto god with that, but it logically doesn't make sense at all.

I am a creation in their "religion" and in their "religion" they must love thy everyone. Even the short men....that God created.....
She will be going to hell just by doing this. Jfl.
High iq, my orthodox literature also says that it’s sinful to mock someone’s physical conditions n shiet and uses the example of how some bully kids died for making fun of a prophets baldness or some shit, mang dedsrstbhngl

I'm glad I randomly broke through the quantum fluctuations and was conceived randomly at the right moment, just to make her bitch to her own deity that written me into it's story. Truly a [roundabout] path
You are one of the few interesting members of this forum.

saw a "y'all" while skimming. she's black