Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Over for christcucks

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
Kike schools them

>Had no rules, had no politics

Just lol, this guy is also not very well educated on ancient civilizations.
Religion is cope and many Christians agree that the bible is not meant to be viewed as a history book.
Only Muslims and Jews are truly avid believers.

If he is an example of what being a free thinker is, i'd say that's an argument for religion.

He has nothing to offer except his own deficiencies, physical, mental and intellectual.

A boss in heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore if god did exist, he would have to be abolished.

Never bothered listening to christcucks

why do you guys never say anything just a video? I cant fucking cope with videos sometimes bcuz my attention span is fuccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccked

why do you guys never say anything just a video? I cant fucking cope with videos sometimes bcuz my attention span is fuccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccked
read the transcript then. it's quick

I dislike everyone in that video, they all are retards. This was probably staged or some shit.

I watched he sounds like the guy from pen and teller

If he is an example of what being a free thinker is, i'd say that's an argument for religion.

He has nothing to offer except his own deficiencies, physical, mental and intellectual.