Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over OvER for canadiancels

>inb4 butthurt shitnics come here to justify it with "muh colonialism"

i live in canada. it's over.

Curries are gonna swarm the US soon, and it pisses me off seeing what's happening to my ancestral home of Ireland

Curries are such vermin

immigrant complains about other immigrants

I'm sorry that happened to you
canada is a fucking shitfest. so many ricecels and curries fighting over scraps of pussy while all the cumskin whores are burning coal and worshipping BBC. it is genuinely one of the shittiest countries to be an incel in.

Curries are gonna swarm the US soon, and it pisses me off seeing what's happening to my ancestral home of Ireland

Curries are such vermin
curry takeover by 2030, your boss and manager will both be curries in the future.
The future is curry

Curries are such vermin
Jeets are gonna steal all the red head celtic foids

*Red head Slavic foids :feelsthink::feelskek:

Whore complaining about not being surrounded by white cock

curry takeover by 2030, your boss and manager will both be curries in the future.
The future is curry
I've worked with them & known some, and I would rather not

They're low-trust, deceitful, and lack basic common-sense amongst other things
kek no

Nigs, Sands, and Spics yeah I can see that
canada is a fucking shitfest. so many ricecels and curries fighting over scraps of pussy while all the cumskin whores are burning coal and worshipping BBC. it is genuinely one of the shittiest countries to be an incel in.
I think I'd lose my mind with all that shit, having to put-up with Jeets constantly whilst Niggers fuck my race of foids

What race are you btw?

I hate niggers so much it's unreal especially when they fuck white foids
Same here, it's natural to feel that when you see a foid of your race with someone of another especially when they looks so different

It also rubs me wrong even more, since Niggers use it as a way to "get back at whitey" all over "muh slavery" jfl

Same here, it's natural to feel that when you see a foid of your race with someone of another especially when they looks so different

It also rubs me wrong even more, since Niggers use it as a way to "get back at whitey" all over "muh slavery" jfl
I think it has to do with the way men naturally view foids (objects they own). Of course I'm gonna get mad if someone steals something from me