Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill over for anti vaxx armycels

I mean what else would you expect after signing up to be a meat shield for the military industrial complex.

Doesn't make sense how so many military fags are the same tards ranting about how muh gubberment bad:feels:

They'll end up imprisoned for failure to comply with the command, a military purge in one huge final sweep without a single shot being fired.

"My son hasn't come home from his military discharge, where is he?"

"Our records indicate he left the base and out of our service at this date, we don't know where he is."

"Well, he's not here with our family."

"I'm sorry, we can't help you with something we don't know. We hope you find him."

:feelsdevil::feelsclown::feelsEhh::feelsjuice:

Last edited:
That’s one way to ensure the only ones left to protect America’s rotting corpse are leftist soys, women and fags.

If the military guys who disagree with this shit roll over and take the jab or even simply quit they’ll only prove the kike Kissinger was right about them all along as being dumb, stupid, cattle whose only proper use is as the chess pieces of foreign policy.

They’ll also go down in history as being nothing more than green niggers.

So come on you cucks and prove us wrong.

Revolt against the Jew and take the country back along with your manhood!

You fucks only have a month and some change to decide if you want to go out as heroes or be remembered only as zeroes.

Your choice faggots.

Last edited:
but there are only trannys and brainwashed cucks in the American army they were going to get this vaccine anyway

That’s one way to ensure the only ones left to protect America’s rotting corpse are leftist soys, women and fags.

If the military guys who disagree with this shit roll over and take the jab or even simply quit they’ll only prove the kike Kissinger was right about them all along as being dumb, stupid, cattle whose only proper use is as the chess pieces of foreign policy.

They’ll also go down in history as being nothing more than green niggers.

So come on you cucks and prove us wrong.

Revolt against the Jew and take the country back along with your manhood!

You fucks only have a month and some change to decide if you want to go out as heroes or be remembered only as zeroes.

Your choice faggots.
Meet the new Bolshevik army, same as the old one, but this time with fags, trannies, and everything else in between. :feelsclown::feelsdevil::feelsEhh:

If they’re willing to die for Israel, there’s not much else they won’t do

They'll end up imprisoned for failure to comply with the command, a military purge in one huge final sweep without a single shot being fired.

"Our records indicate he left the base and out of our service at this date, we don't know where he is."

"I'm sorry, we can't help you with something we don't know. We hope you find him."

Tell the family that He abandoned his post overseas

The narrative has changed a bit within the week, the Pentagon has announced that military servicemen can request a vaccine exemption, which is puzzling because a request can always be denied. [Which I'm sure a vast majority will be.]

Really wish I was a part of the United States Post Office or corporate airlines because at least their union reps are shielding their workers from mandatory vaccinations. It truly is interesting though that we're literally creating a two tiered society with this whole mandatory vaccine thing enforced by the state and private businesses. It's only going to end in disaster in my mind. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:

Just go AWOL

I'm sure many will overtime. :feelsjuice:
Many are silent opposers to the NWO but will only show their true colours after shit gets worse imo. There’s still hope left for us. The kikes want us to submit to them and they want us to believe that we cannot win. I think it’s crucial that we don’t give up

Many are silent opposers to the NWO but will only show their true colours after shit gets worse imo. There’s still hope left for us. The kikes want us to submit to them and they want us to believe that we cannot win. I think it’s crucial that we don’t give up
At my workplace I've estimated 50% vaccinated and the other 50% like myself refusing, shit is about to get real in my opinion.:feelsclown:

At my workplace I've estimated 50% vaccinated and the other 50% like myself refusing, shit is about to get real in my opinion.:feelsclown:
The Pfizer vaccine effectiveness has dropped from 86% to 42%. So more lockdowns now since the rushed vaccine doesn’t work.

Lol at the normalfags who thought taking the vaccine would allow them to live regulary:feelskek:

The Pfizer vaccine effectiveness has dropped from 86% to 42%. So more lockdowns now since the rushed vaccine doesn’t work.

Lol at the normalfags who thought taking the vaccine would allow them to live regulary:feelskek:
Let the entire world burn down to the ground, I won't be happy until I see corpses piling up in the streets and devastation or despair everywhere. Make it rain sweet pain. :feelsdevil: