Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel over-analyzing situations in my head

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
so today i went on my daily walk and i wore a black jacket with black sweat pants because i literally don't give a fuck anymore.
i was walking home and this stacey shows up and shes putting some clothes in her passenger side of the car.
i was walking on the drivers side of her car so she froze and didn't move,she waited until i completely walked away before even attempting to get on the driver's side. it was like i was going to strangle her in broad daylight or some shit.
at this point, yes i was looking creepy. but her reaction to my presence was quite insulting. this shit is in my head for a few hours now and i had to get it out so thanks guys.

well maybe she had a fantasy about rape? just fucking lol ath that anyways , didnt she do anything or what , did you even wear a hoodie? i go out with a hoodie most of the time these days ( embracing edge ) with sweetpants what is called jogging hose in germany ( jogging trousers) aswell, why wear jeans when sweets are way more comfortable anyways

Meh, ive seen worse, when i was walking in my neighborhood last year some lady took a photo/video of me in her car and started filming me. Guess she thought i was a robher or somthing. Ive also been called creepy by a kid in my neighborhood when i was walking by. Other than that its not to bad i guess. My neighborhood is pretty nice to me

yeah im semi-known in my hood and people tend to treat me well. especially my boomer neighbors.
thanks for reading

Meh, ive seen worse, when i was walking in my neighborhood last year some lady took a photo/video of me in her car and started filming me. Guess she thought i was a robher or somthing. Ive also been called creepy by a kid in my neighborhood when i was walking by. Other than that its not to bad i guess. My neighborhood is pretty nice to me

i dont care about my neighboars im to associal / antisocial anyways ,

Yeah this shit happens a lot.

Welcome to autism, bro

I almost got run over by a car once when I was 15. It was at a traffic light, I was waiting for the light to switch to green to cross the street. Then, a bus pulls up, and in one of the windows I see two Stacies pointing at me and laughing. Getting ridiculed like that completely disoriented me, and made me cross the street without paying the cars any mind and almost got run over as a result.

I have to walk through an alley to get to my bus, and a Stacy always goes through the same alley at the same time. She fucking looks back and fucking almost runs every time. I'm not going to fucking rape you like can you treat me like a normal human thanks.

I anaylze every fucking thing and every possible scenario in my head