Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over OvER 70 000 people in AmERica are now homeless

Over for Americans

I would go homeless to NEETmaxx, just stay strapped

It's in every American city

Meanwhile you americucka are spending millions of dollars housing migrants

me in the future

70k is very little number in usa tbh

People are only homeless in the shithole normie cities. My rent is 450 dollar for 1b1b. None of these tards are willing to move away and stop shooting up tranq for a roof over their head. Not my problem. Zombie tardfest brings the collapse sooner. :feelscomfy: :feelscomfy:

Are you NEET? If so, How r you surviving right now?
yeah ,i'm NEET . I get money from the govt every month to take care of my elderly dad as an elderly caregiver but I don't really do anything and just let him rot tbh while my mom takes care of him. I get 1400 dollars a month and most of the money goes to my parents for food,utilities,and part of the rent but I only keep like 300 bucks. This can't last forever however ,since both my parents are old.

oh its bad alright. i see hobo zombies everywhere and its just getting worst

Oyyyyyyyy veyyyyyyyy

This is the same country that spends trillions on foreign wars.

the jews are also to blame for this.

yeah ,i'm NEET . I get money from the govt every month to take care of my elderly dad as an elderly caregiver but I don't really do anything and just let him rot tbh while my mom takes care of him. I get 1400 dollars a month and most of the money goes to my parents for food,utilities,and part of the rent but I only keep like 300 bucks. This can't last forever however ,since both my parents are old.

Brutal. The end is coming.

Just make sure to make society a bettER place before you die

The incel community will forevER remembER you brothER

I would go homeless to NEETmaxx, just stay strapped
I just came back from a monthlong trip on the road. Very comfy, half vacation half living in my car. Very inexpensive.

Best news I’ve heard today, thanks

Give it time and it'll reach 1M which'll still be a negligible number compared to the total
Population

Another trillion to Israel & Ukraine