Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Over 50 cucks contracted herpies after drinking Belle Delphines bath water

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★

Unironically hope they choke to death also

It's obviously fake but I wish it was true...

Pathogenic, parasitic prostitute.

STD-riddled stupid Stacy.

Disgusting, dirty, dick-damaged Delephine.

Gross whore and the cucks that financially support her should be castrated.

The real number is higher, 99% of foids are infected with this not a joke.

jfl it’s a fake account

also stop these gay posts

It's fake, good things never happen.

No more bell dolphin threads plsssss

it's fake boyo :feelsseriously:
btw I'm 90% sure she simply sells tap water, maybe with some added salt; I doubt she cares about delivering the actual product

Fake. But i fucking wish it was true.

Give her more attention please. I'm sure this isn't what she planned all along. Continue with your faux outrage

I wish this was real.

She really has herpes though. I mean, not surprising since she's a whore, but:

1562539248271.jpg

Fake but funny

I wish they contracted gonorrhea cancer in their asshole fucking cucks, I bet if we could kill all these specific type of cuck that buy shit like that our situation would improve a lot.

it's fake boyo :feelsseriously:
btw I'm 90% sure she simply sells tap water, maybe with some added salt; I doubt she cares about delivering the actual product
this

but I wish it was true so that natural selection can play itself on ourside

It's fake apparently, you can't get herpes through water contamination

This world should not exist.

Anyone else is feeling the urge to violently slap the disgusting pink bitch on the face when looking at her gross faked up photoshopped disgusting picture?
Because she is obviously a wicked whore, few things would please me more than give her a lesson (in Roller Coaster Tycoon®).

JFL she's no Stacy are you mental?
If i panched your face would you be so philosophical?
This, these wannabe deep thinkers become very materialistic the second you harm their material posessions

If i panched your face would you be so philosophical?
If you take to be your body the world is real if you don't take to be your body than it is a illusion.

If you take to be your body the world is real if you don't take to be your body than it is a illusion.
If someone was skining you alive Would you take your body as real...i bet you would. You can not talk boleshit when reality of body tortures you.

It says it was incels
Kukai

If someone skined you alive Would you take your body as real...i bet you would. You can not talk boleshit when reality if body tortures you.
This is something interesting but if you look at your body carefully you will notice the body have own intelligence.
Your body have instincts this is a defending mechanism.
If your are the body than go suicide right now but your but don't let you do that this is why most people fail.

This is something interesting but if you look at your body carefully you will notice the body have own intelligence.
Your body have instincts this is a defending mechanism.
If your are the body than go suicide right now but your but don't let you do that this is why most people fail.
Fuck you

ENOUGH OF THAT WHORE

Picture of happy customers who think contracting herpes from a foid makes them feel more the girls suffering

iu

This is the dawn of a new age for foids. This whore of Babylon is showing foids on a mainstream level how easy it is to profit off of the betaness and cuckery of the masses of socially brainwashed and programmed beta males. Females are only going to get more entitled. The 2020s will be Terminator Salvation tier brutal in terms of foid aggression and humiliation

hope they get aids and die

someone should put herpes into this water somehow, incels need to start fighting back

Lmao she isn't even high-tier normie I believe.