Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious over 40% of rape accusations declared FALSE by state crime record bureau

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★

lying cunts, I knew it. boohoo “women are scared walking down the street at night”, maybe stop spreading lies about rape culture and foids won’t be scared of something that practically never happens to them.

Haryana is a state in India, over for currycels! :feelsohgod::feelsrope:
Screenshot72

@Transcended Trucel, your prediction has become the new reality.
Brutal, and many foids if they don't like their arranged husband might accuse him of rape in the future :feelsree:.

The number is probably even higher in the US

That's terrible

Meme gender moment. Also I'm very curious how normie soycucks that were screeching "always trust women" will react to this. They probably will just ignore it because it ruins their cucked beliefs. God I hate humanity :feelsseriously:

How are we supposed to sympathize with foids, when they claim to get raped and it turns out it's a lie. Kids do this too, a woman came out and said she lied about being raped when she was eight, because she wanted attention. Like wth

And it’s always guilty until proven innocent