Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Over 30k Twitter users agree the term "Incel" is overused to the point of redundancy by society.

people often think the word just means misogynist.

it's a really stupidly used word.

shut up you hateful incel :foidSoy:

Stop having sex incel :feels::foidSoy:

It's over for muskcels :lul:

Musk conceived all like 20 something of his kids through immaculate conception then?

I never really liked the guy, but leftists seem really determined to sell me on him :feelskek:
I guess the troon's mother must be the second coming of Mary then:feelshaha:

Foidenese to English Translation: an Incel is any ugly looking guy that disagrees with me :foidSoy:

Musk's own son is a tranny who hates him... Brutal.

Tranny is retarded, many such cases

Overheard at a loud bar...

Oh, so you're an incel?

I said, I was in sales. Sales!

It's good for us; It helps popularize the brand by making our name mainstream.

When the majority of men that ever existed falls under their nebulous vague definition of 'incel' I suppose the buzzword doesn't seem as useful as an insult anymore. To be honest, you can easily make a decent case and argument for why 'whore' describes all women more so than incel describes all men. After all, marrying for money and resources is just prostitution with extra steps and that was what foids did throughout most of history.

It's good for us; It helps popularize the brand by making our name mainstream.
But the bad news is that society will never accept the blackpill, and continue to label our ideology as wrong based on lies like these.
To be honest, you can easily make a decent case and argument for why 'whore' describes all women more so than incel describes all men. After all, marrying for money and resources is just prostitution with extra steps and that was what foids did throughout most of history.
Truer words have never been spoken.
Overheard at a loud bar...

Oh, so you're an incel?

I said, I was in sales. Sales!
:lul:

But the bad news is that society will never accept the blackpill, and continue to label our ideology as wrong based on lies like these.
Only because zoomers haven't take over. The blackpilld doesnt need to be accepted to its fullest to have effect on society.

You can't override sexual frustration; but it can take other forms, such as ultraconserative religions

Chage the name for truecels.is

"My 6'5 boyfriend has said the n-word, is he an incel?"