Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Over 1 in 4 Americans will be latino by 2060

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/news/s/Rt6T3hV4OZ

Screenshot 20231110 011504

I'll never be able to migrate to that tyrannical shithole.

The whole reddit thread is coping by either making unoriginal jokes or claiming that Latinos are "technically white" like Italians lol

noooo not the pretty white foids :feelsUgh:. spic foids are hot but white stacies are better to be surrounded by

I want to become middle-class. I wish I could migrate to Germania.

noooo not the pretty white foids :feelsUgh:. spic foids are hot but white stacies are better to be surrounded by
By 2030 45% of white women will be childless and unmarried

Sad, oh well not my problem

Last edited:
More proof the United States is turning into a third-world country; racial conflict is inevitable here at this point.

Look at every Mestizo/heavily mixed Hispanic country, what do they all have in common? They are violent, corrupt, very run down, and economically-struggling places.

The only decent Hispanic countries are on average, overwhelmingly White by ancestry. Ain't that a heck of a coincidence?

With current trends, the US will be a third-world country by 2040.

they already are tho?

Sorry gringos, you are not entitled to not having your land invaded by shitskins

At the current rate, it will be long before that.

I have zero problem with this as long as they speak ENGLISH.

There was a societal understanding that we all had to learn English to have a common language. And I don't agree with Spics who think they are special and can make Spanish a secondary de-facto language of the U.S.

I'm not surprised, they still have kids like crazy. I know someone who is pregnant in their late 40s.

I'm pretty depressed that this trash is what's going to replace my own race in America? Just like my race replace the native Americans. Oh well, what comes around goes around? I'm just lucky I will not have children to be forced into this apparent shit future they will have to par take in i don't think the United States is gonna last long as a racially diverse country at best. It will end up like a cold northern Brazil. At worst, it's gonna be like South Africa on steroids.

These retarded projections always ignore assimilation.

If they are mayancels then it's good news for manlet gen alphas who won't get mogged as much when they're older. If it's more white passing hispanics then with hypergamy I can see they being 5ft10+ in average height by 2060.