Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Outrage over French writer saying that he prefers younger women

clip11

clip11

St. Bluepill
-
‘I would like 50-year-old women to stop sending me photos of their bottoms and breasts,’ a French writer pleaded.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/19/opinion/sunday/france-women-yann-moix.html

So let me get this straight.....when a man has a preference for a certain type of woman....young and in shape....he has no right to have such preferences. But a woman, even if she is 300 pounds with a health problem that causes her to burp and fart all of the time, can have a preference for a 6 ft+ tall, muscular, hyper NT Chad or Tyrone and she can exclude short guys, fat guys, ugly guys, asian guys, Indian guys, non NT guys and that's perfectly fine. She can also require that the Chad/Tyrone in question be under 35 and that's ok....no age shaming her preferences, right?

older women are dog feces

pedo if you prefer girls in high schools to grannies in graveyards tbh.

How dare he not want to see what 50 years of riding the cock carousel looks like!
pedo if you prefer girls in high schools to grannies in graveyards tbh.
If you aren't digging up female corpses to perform cunnilingus on them you are beyond a shadow of a doubt a child predator.

They can screech as much as they want, it won't change the fact that 99% of men prefer girls that are younger than them.

They can screech as much as they want, it won't change the fact that 99% of men prefer girls that are younger than them.
Foids just need to take the agepill. It's inevitable.

A woman who's 25 or older is worthless

Women are not entitled to be considered attractive!

Tight, young females are not entitled to not want to be fucked by 100 % of men on earth!

He is white and male which means he is basically Hitler.

The video is useless, thanks for the article OP

What a fucking bluepilled article,JFL at saying that old foids have it hard in the west,I'm sure there are out there are hundreds of thirsty guys who would literally date anything with a pussy.