Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Outlandish idea of toxic masculinity

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
I saw a TikTok where a foid said:
"Toxic masculinity ideals state that you are entitled to a woman's time, a woman's affection and sexual favours or the idea that you're entitled to her emotional labour".

What Universe do these foids live in? When, as boys, were we taught by society that we were entitled to anything concerning girls? It was rather the opposite, we were either told to leave them alone or work hard to get even a sliver woman's affection and time.

Where is this completely skewed notion coming from?

Why don't they seem to realize that this “entitled” speech contradicts their leftist view of the world? How can they be so hypocritical and ignorant?

Nobody is entitled to anything. Women are not entitled to vote or be respected. If they want to play the meritocracy game, they should create an army of women to fight for their rights, instead of asking for benefits like they do now.

Tiktokfags are braindead

Why don't they seem to realize that this “entitled” speech contradicts their leftist view of the world? How can they be so hypocritical and ignorant?

Nobody is entitled to anything. Women are not entitled to vote or be respected. If they want to play the meritocracy game, they should create an army of women to fight for their rights, instead of asking for benefits like they do now.
Very true.

They say trans people are entitled to feel safe by being called the "right" pronouns.
They say black people are entitled to affirmative action.
They say women are entitled to free birth control.

Basically the only group in society that doesn't demand entitlement is men and that's who they target. When was the last time you heard a guy say: "I'm entitled to a date with Sara because I'm a man and she's a woman, she owes me her time".

Toxic masculinity does exist though

I saw a TikTok where a foid said:
"Toxic masculinity ideals state that you are entitled to a woman's time, a woman's affection and sexual favours or the idea that you're entitled to her emotional labour".

What Universe do these foids live in? When, as boys, were we taught by society that we were entitled to anything concerning girls? It was rather the opposite, we were either told to leave them alone or work hard to get even a sliver woman's affection and time.

Where is this completely skewed notion coming from?
The recent push for women to be absolved of any kind of responsibility is insane, and I think even normies will realize this when they feel the negative effects. The whole point of society is that people owe things to each other. Does that TikTok bitch think that simply existing near her man is laborious? Shit, probably, if he's not chad.