Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Outerebrothers

Deleted member 347

Deleted member 347

Banned
-
What happened to that oldcel dosser alcoholic trampcel junkie life user outerebrothers did he die ? I kinda miss him

Never heard of him. Tell me more

wait,i thought he had gone missing two weeks ago.he has actually gone missing for much longer.been sleeping 12+ hours a day lately so i have been lost in time.

@outherebrothers

what happened my good man?

I hope he's ok myself but I think he's either staying away from the forum now because of an odd scandal he was involved in that had people questioning his trucel status or perhaps I'm thinking he may be undergoing yet another health crisis if not the fentanyl patches he was using may of killed him.

I hope he's ok myself but I think he's either staying away from the forum now because of an odd scandal he was involved in that had people questioning his trucel status or perhaps I'm thinking he may be undergoing yet another health crisis if not the fentanyl patches he was using may of killed him.
i just hope he is doing alright.he is a really good poster.

His health is shot I believe.

I sold him to the Canadians for $300cdn and a bottle of 20yo whisky. (Not blended)

He's is currently in Incel rehab getting all the sexy love to cure his Inceldom.

It was a pita getting him across the Atlantic to collect my bounty!

I sold him to the Canadians for $300cdn and a bottle of 20yo whisky. (Not blended)

He's is currently in Incel rehab getting all the sexy love to cure his Inceldom.

It was a pita getting him across the Atlantic to collect my bounty!
I knew he was a fake 60yo with grandkids

wait,i thought he had gone missing two weeks ago.he has actually gone missing for much longer.been sleeping 12+ hours a day lately so i have been lost in time.

@outherebrothers

what happened my good man?
How can you sleep for that long doesn't your mum bother you to get job?

Joined Nov 8, 2017
I don't understand are you indicating it's a joke I've been signed up since 2017
Or it's a joke you don't know outerebrothers?
I'm presuming u don't work or study since 7k plus posts is a shit load to complete in less than 6 months