Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Outcomes for lesbian relationships prove that women are the problem, not men.

suicidecase

suicidecase

Mythic
★★★★★
The lesbian divorce rate is around 75%:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/1di9sqf/the_lesbian_divorce_rate_confirms_that_women_ruin/

The reported rates of domestic violence and rape in lesbian relationships are much higher than in heterosexual or gay relationships:

• Around 44% of lesbian and 61% of bisexual women have experienced forms of rape and physical violence by an intimate partner as compared to 35% of straight women.
  • 26% of gay men and 37% of bisexual men have experienced forms of rape and physical violence by an intimate partner compared to 29% of straight men.
Keep these facts in mind for whenever you want to easily refute feminist crap about rape or domestic violence being a male problem.

dnr lesbians can go die in a hole for all I care

my one mogs yours because mine is moneymaxx with a fireplace and a has a mogger rocking chair
Yours is bald. Mine is Norwood 99. Mine wins.

There is a turkish Stacylite at my work and she is lesbian. How tf can she not get Chad ?

Women cant stand men and women cant stand women so they go ”celibate” just to buy 10 cats and share a chad or a dog with other women. Water is wet.

Women were always the problem, fon't let them gaslight you otherwise