Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Outcasted Outcast am I hallucinating?

Drakul

Drakul

Banned
-
I'm almost sure to have seen a DM from you yesterday but it disappeared?

@OutcastedOutcast

i got the same thing, you can still see the message if you go to chat.

he used to be super angry that noodle whores leave their men for white men

he was sperging out like crazy, fucking brutal

No man your definitely not don't worry. I did send you an invite link to the incel server I own Safe Haven after seeing your threads of being banned by normie servers , I thought it would be a good idea you get a real taste of being in an incel sever that actually values each member. It's still there I just checked , I can send it again if you"ll like.
ok send

@outcastgymcel23 my private messages/chat section doesn't work, you can invite me here

@outcastgymcel23 my private messages/chat section doesn't work, you can invite me here
Wrong Outcast haha. Can't. Its meant to be private for the security and privacy of brocels in the server. Or it will just end up being infested by normies and so on like many other incel servers.The invite was sent just recently again you might want to check and refresh.

I'm almost sure to have seen a DM from you yesterday but it disappeared?

@OutcastedOutcast
Can you tag him once? For some weird reason he has put me on ignore

@OutcastedOutcast

@mrlunatic says he wants to talk to you but he thinks he's on your ignore list and he doesn't know why

anyways you can add my tag : Light Bearer#1112

No I can see your post brocel don't worry. Feel free to join Safe Haven , the friendly atmosphere alternative to IS.

anyways you can add my tag : Light Bearer#1112
Sure. Adding you now. Maybe the chat is glitched. Profile picture is the same on both Discord and IS.

Last edited: