Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Outcast

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
Everywhere I go, no matter the group or setting, I’m alone, ostracized, relegated to the side. I hate myself.

Why can’t I fit into a group? Why do I have to be alone?

You are an ugly curry. That explains everything. You only belong here, on the internet of course.
*no reply*
That is the most offensive avi this site has had in a while. I wonder if he fucked a white bitch in brownface?

Because it is your fate to sit on the sidelines staring inward, your role an observer of this clown world. This is the destiny of all schizoidcels.

Attachments

• 1571128936037.jpg
    1571128936037.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 31
Having an autism spectrum disorder doesn't help.

Because your bone structure is inadequate, and you are not content to be a dancing monkey or a jester just to fit in, because you have pride.

What I struggle with the most is having the same interests as the people around me.
Because I don’t I cannot relate to them and thus I cannot build relationships and friendships.

I’m also very high inhib so I barely speak.

You fit right in here, mate.

Being a sperg must suck. Well who am I kidding? Welcome to the club

Groups IRL are overrated anyway. We can discuss much more freely and deeply on internet.

If internet was not a thing, I bet I'd spend most of my time at the pub drinking beer, discussing soccer results and wasting money on scratchcards, as boomers do.

Part of me envies them, but another one despise them profoundly.

I am the loser of losers in any group its over