Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Out of ways to cope

InvisibleCel

InvisibleCel

The essence of man is fear
★★★★★
Play vidya (Chad's running red lights in a stolen lambo while getting head from Stacy, while you're living vicariously through him on GTA 5 :lul:)

Gymcel (300 pound bench press won't change your face. It's okay tho bro u a beast meanwhile twink Chad let's a foid grind on his lap while he curls 15 lb weights :lul:)

MMAmaxx (Once you become decent it's time to face Tyrone and Chabib, good look boyo mhm Stacy's gonna love your caved in face :lul:)

Watch anime (Chad's plumbing a cute little foid's anal burp chute while you feel all giddy that you might have a chance broooo :lul:)

Do any isolated hobby (Chadlites and normans are having orgies while you play chess against an autistic AI system :lul:)

Tumblr l8bwz2Iue51qd9xs3o1 540

No more boyo no more :lul:

anti-depressantcel

MMAmaxx (Once you become decent it's time to face Tyrone and Chabib, good look boyo mhm Stacy's gonna love your caved in face :lul:)
Just rope if you have to fight Khabib Nurmagomedov.

the amount of retards that think gymcelling is just about ascending is astounding, gymcelling is a good cope whilst having nothing to due with lookism. It just feels good.

weed is better cope than all copes combined

the amount of retards that think gymcelling is just about ascending is astounding, gymcelling is a good cope whilst having nothing to due with lookism. It just feels good.
You know what else feels good?
A bag of Cheetos while watching Netflix.
Don't fool yourself into believing gymcels aren't secretly hoping to ascend by working out.

I don't want to feel good anymore boyo. I want female love. When I do my stupid gymcel routine all I can think about is how pathetic I am and how this means shit

holy fuck i'm going to look like chico in a few weeks. i'm literally crying rn. sorry

You know what else feels good?
A bag of Cheetos while watching Netflix.
Don't fool yourself into believing gymcels aren't secretly hoping to ascend by working out.
i am a gymcel

i like it, got nothing to do with foids, i like seeing the improvement, i like the activity in general

gymceling is good. who doesn't want to look at their thick strong bodies in the mirror?

I don't want to feel good anymore boyo. I want female love. When I do my stupid gymcel routine all I can think about is how pathetic I am and how this means shit
nothing means anything anyway fam

everything is pointless, at least as far as i can see, its about enduring what time we do have here.. why do i even bother endure?? i dont know, but i guess the survival instinct is hardcoded in me.

nothing means anything anyway fam

everything is pointless, at least as far as i can see, its about enduring what time we do have here.. why do i even bother endure?? i dont know, but i guess the survival instinct is hardcoded in me.
:feelscry: I can't endure anymore. There's no prize at the end. Only death

tenor.gif

Ok, mate.
i gave up on foids a while ago mate, i don't try anymore in any shape or form, but still go to gym... it's a cope just like drugs, i don't do drugs to get a gf and i dont do gym to get a gf.

gymceling is for faggots

Alcohol is the ultimate cope fuel. You're either dunk, which feels swell, or you're in withdrawal, which feels like you're going to die. Either way, inceldom is irrelevant.

Alcohol is the ultimate cope fuel. You're either dunk, which feels swell, or you're in withdrawal, which feels like you're going to die. Either way, inceldom is irrelevant.
Even that's worn off. It's just suifuel at this point. Although when I do rope it will help give me motivation to push myself over the edge and it all :feelsrope:

:yes: Going to the gym is fun

Just be crazy bro

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back