Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Out of these, which poster is your favourite/do you like?

• Total voters
NoIdeaWhatToDo

NoIdeaWhatToDo

Maybe in another life
★★★★★
@Intellau_Celistic

I miss snEiR, that one livestream he did was hilarious tbh. But I think he may be permanently locked away in the mental asylum now

I miss snEiR, that one livestream he did was hilarious tbh. But I think he may be permanently locked away in the mental asylum now
or OD'd the nigga loved posting about how many drugs he did

@VictimofBpillReaper @kay' @NeverEvenBegan @edgelordcel @FinnCel @Saysitsover @proudweeb @Uggo Mongo @curryboy420 @Ron.Belgrade @ilieknothing @BornToLose @_meh

Why did my nigga put me on the list of 75 iq users

Added you to the ER list:
Pepegun

gotta be @edgelordcel

@VictimofBpillReaper @kay' @NeverEvenBegan @edgelordcel @FinnCel @Saysitsover @proudweeb @Uggo Mongo @curryboy420 @Ron.Belgrade @ilieknothing @BornToLose @_meh
:feelsYall:

@Multicell @Moroccancel2- @svgmn1

• Other (post below)

Thank you brocel
full

Someone inform me on sneir lore

Someone inform me on sneir lore
just filter the threads on the forum by his account and read some of them :feelskek: that'll clear it up

yet another circlejerk thread

Tfw idk half of these; sad greycel moment

:feelsaww:
:feelsLightsaber:

It's been a while since I've seen one of der_komische's posts, I hope he didn't put me on ignore :feelsbadman:

My favourite posters are not in this list. They're the mature high IQ cels.

My favourite posters are not in this list. They're the mature high IQ cels.

all the poll options are famous for their particular humorous way of posting and/or shitposting. I've selected the options on this basis.
Just vote whichever one you find funny.

all the poll options are famous for their particular humorous way of posting and/or shitposting. I've selected the options on this basis.
Just vote whichever one you find funny.
Of the users I recognize, I find none of them all that funny, tbhngl. Everyone makes the occasional funny post, but I don't see them as naturally funny from their posts. Conversing with them live or in-person would be a much a better indicator.

Sayitsover is just plain old retarded (or larping as one; could go either way there, because he seemingly got caught in lie about his stupidity on one occasion), sneir seems to be always high on coke and amphetamines (or at least he pretends to be) and acts wild (if you find that funny, you're probably at least 15), der_komische I haven't seen make any overtly humorous posts, proudweeb makes the occasional funny post but he's mostly shitposting in the sewers, neverevenbegan is a relative newfag so can't really comment, faded is inadvertently funny (I think, maybe I have undiagnosed autism and don't recognize when he tries to be funny), kay' is low effort tbh, finncel sometimes makes funny comments sure, edgelordcel is just an Andrew Tate fanboy so nothing big there.

voted other, will not elaborate