Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Out of San Francisco: Noodlewhore and JBW son-in-law kills father and dismembers his corpse, caught while attempting to flee to asia. No prison time

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
JFL. She pleaded guilty to accessory after the fact and got a three years probation sentence. The JBWmaxxing subhuman plead guilty to manslaughter and only got three years.

Not really surprised tbh. SF is the WMAF capitol of the world. Chink noodlewhores are notorious for killing their parents. If you're an Asian male in SF, WMAF couples could literally murder you in cold blood and get away with it. And these couples are literally everywhere in SF.

This was another diabolical case of a noodlewhore that hired a hitman to kill her parents. She was actually pretty cold, calculated, and skillful during the interrogation.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28LdsO-_UcQ&t=2s

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQt46gvYO40

she didn't get any jail time bc the judge wanted for her to go back to her gookland :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

wtf is this I don't have the time or energy to read this. Are you saying some guy killed a man then dismembered his corpse with the help of the daughter. And then the killer got only 3 fucking years in prison and the daughter got nothing?

fucking murder country :lul:

death to america and all western civilization. they are a vicious species making themselves stronger by actively supporting the bullies and murderers and killing and marginalizing their weak. absolutely brutal and sci-fi-level savage race.

Last edited:
wtf is this I don't have the time or energy to read this. Are you saying some guy killed a man then dismembered his corpse with the help of the daughter. And then the killer got only 3 fucking years in prison and the daughter got nothing?
View attachment 574457

fucking murder country :lul:

death to america and all western civilization. they are a vicious species making themselves stronger by actively supporting the bullies and murderers and killing and marginalizing their weak. absolutely brutal and sci-fi-level savage race.
There are thousands of murderers out in the streets of california right now because they got released early due to covid prison protocols. Back in 2020, a based tyrone career criminal (who got released because of covid protocols, and since his release, got arrested multiple times and released repeatedly) went on to run over a noodlewhore and kill her.

I followed this story. Guess what race her boyfriend was? Haha

Last edited:
Typical noodle, noodles are different from all other races of foids, they're exceptionally pathetic ngl, idk how they treat their rice sons, self hating cretins

There are thousands of murderers out in the streets of california right now because they got released early due to covid prison protocols. Back in 2020, a based tyrone career criminal (who got released because of covid protocols, and since his release, got arrested multiple times and released repeatedly) went on to run over a noodlewhore and kill her.

View attachment 574480

I followed this story. Guess what race her boyfriend was? Haha
sci-fi level dystooia tbhtbh

Why did you link that faggot jcs :feelspuke:

Nigga we ARE living in a dystopia lol. Not like i care in the long run. Refer back to my previous post about the collapse of America.

Its fuckin OVERRRRR

She along with her low value JBWmaxxing white male partner got away with this all at the end of the day. And it was fuckin heinous.

This is not some third world corrupt country. This is San Francisco County. Now I acknowledge the neighboring counties are no where this pansy. But whos to say the rest of the country wont emulate SF? The rest of the country, WILL, follow SF's lead. Smh...

I'm damn drunk right now. But the clown world truth remains. This shit is hilariously awful...

Last edited:
*hits pipe*

The only thing more cucked than having a daughter is having an Asian-American woman for a daughter. She'll spread her legs for your White murderer.

Can't imagine being some poor immigrant moving to America for a slightly better life wageslaving tirelessly to give your daughter a decent life only for her to become a zero-integrity sociopathic whore that spreads her legs for white cock who value that daughter as much as people value a public bathroom toilet.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back