Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Out of nowhere I have sent myself on a quest

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★
There I was watching watching a video called 'Cryptids chronicled in DMT hyperspace by the triponaughts' . It made me realise something. I had a night where I stopped being a gymcel due to getting second hand high from someone smoking drugs at night time in the gym, injuring myself in the process. I wasn't just second hand high, I was having a bad trip. If I could track down which drug gives a similar bad trip, then I could see which drug they were taking.

The trip:

A malevolent being appears infront of me. Chanting "Conscious, Sub conscious, Un conscious" It hovers into my mind, shrinking. As it hits my head, I'm outside, night time, astro turf flood lights on but the astro is mud, no visible posts.

I'm back in the room. It leads me to a different area of the gym. I'm outside again, it's day time, I'm in a field with trees all around and far away. Suddenly, they zoom in on me. I'm now in a forrest. I'm back in the room.

Leads me over to a gym machine. I'm facing a window. Out of nowhere, the same malevolent being appears in the window's reflection, as if standing outside looking in, only it's inside the glass. It demands me to use the machine. Although I was using it hella wrong.

It took the form of a web cam model mistress first, then my alpha school bully. My upper left arm fractures in two. I snap back into reality. No more ghost.

I had to walk home.

Last edited:
nigga ur fucking crazy dude

you are going to end up in a mental hospital chanting "ITS THE ALIENS GET AWAY AHHHHHHH"