Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Out of curiosity, is the incel civil war still ongoing?

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
I don't expend near as much time in this forum as I did months before, so I'm not that updated.

Is the incel civil war still raging? Like when I was here the fakecelstapo was always there trying to stop fakecels and many members were accused of being so (with a varying degree of success), so I ask to current members, is this state of things still ongoing?

I talked with a user in MP who happened to be the victim of a witchhunt that occured recently. It's still happening, but it's latent.

It's not a war, it's a brutal policing effort

I talked with a user in MP who happened to be the victim of a witchhunt that occured recently. It's still happening, but it's latent.
Back in my it was blatantly obvious (users accusing other users in threads and literal threads accusing people)

Back in my it was blatantly obvious (users accusing other users in threads and literal threads accusing people)
It was kinda fun when accusations were blatantly grotesque and people didn't take it too seriously.

It's not a war, it's a brutal policing effort
well it was a war back then, but it seems the government won and not the rebels (fakecels)
Yeah, as I said, some guys get temp ban / perma ban when the stasincels provide an investigation.
Life's harsh, I hope my movement from here to looksmax.org will not get me in the aim

I think it happens every now and then but not as blatant and common as it used to because people have finally matured from yelling 'FAKECEL' or 'VOLCEL' at everyone who doesn't fit into their ideal.

I think it's not as bad anymore.