Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Out of all the hardships in life inceldom bothers me the most

surreal

surreal

★★★★★
70d 5h 4m
Garbage ass pisslam location, pollution, poverty, oppression, low iq religious nigger parents, mental disability, non NT, having to deal with nigger normiez, never ending wage/study slavery, feeling "extra" in the world of 8 billion people ...

But none of deez bothers me as much as inceldom and the way foids see me as subhuman genetic garbage who doesn't deserve romantic love, at the core I am a gene transmitting machine that is deemed unworthy

If I had a partner interested in me, it would've soothed everything else, no wonder normies keep going and breeding despite seeing and experiencing all the fuck ups in the world

Having a foid by your side makes things easy (mentally), if you have a girl interested in you everything else is cope

All of these overthinking and suffering would cease to exist if a foid saw me and her roast beef brain thought my genes are worthy of affection and sex

I've aged so much in the past 5 years because of all the pain and stress caused by inceldom, meanwhile gL men are stress free and look young

surreal

surreal

★★★★★
70d 5h 4m
@Transcended Trucel
@incelerated
Do you feel the same

Bitch

Bitch

Wizard
29d 5h 18m
ElTruecel

ElTruecel

Commander
★★
19d 6h 19m
Yup but my problems mog yours in terms of hardship

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

Commander
★★
19d 6h 19m
I live in Iran, ain't no fucking way you have it worse than me
Nigga ID rather live in iran than live in the shitty life I have. Also what was iran like before all these progressive globohomo faggots fucked up your country wasn’t your country some based islamic state?

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Promoting anarchofascism for 9 years and counting.
★★★
15d 1h 26m
Seems like a cope. Your life would still be bad even with a gf. Not having one is just another symptom of it.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

International Incelist
★★
22d 19h 58m
Maslow1 Small

Well would ya look at that, we are missing out on a basic human need.

surreal

surreal

★★★★★
70d 5h 4m
wasn’t your country some based islamic state?
No, to give you an example, a teacher here makes 200$ a month but everything except for water/gas is as expensive as west

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Promoting anarchofascism for 9 years and counting.
★★★
15d 1h 26m
surreal

surreal

★★★★★
70d 5h 4m
How so? You want a gf to cope with your current existence.
a gf makes you feel warm and peaceful inside and you can endure everything else, but there is nothing on this planet that can compensate for inceldom

incelerated

incelerated

born2fuck
★★★★★
112d 12h 13m
@Transcended Trucel
@incelerated
Do you feel the same
My social anxiety bothers me the most tbh.
I would be making at least 5 times what I'm making now plus I would be able to drive and I wouldn't have so many physical issues plus my family situation. It's all caused by my social anxiety, also I would definitely have a gf too if it wasn't for that. But even if I didn't my life would've been 100 times better.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Dharma Maxxer
★★★★★
419d 10h 20m
@Transcended Trucel
@incelerated
Do you feel the same
no, when I was younger I did feel that way. But as oldcel my health problems and failed money maxxing attempts have caused me far more rage and frustration. I do feel sad about no foids here and there but it is a minor issue compared to wageslavery

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

Commander
★★
19d 6h 19m
No, to give you an example, a teacher here makes 200$ a month but everything except for water/gas is as expensive as west
Opinions on the Mahsa Amini protests

surreal

surreal

★★★★★
70d 5h 4m
Opinions on the Mahsa Amini protests
It would be based if people actually had some balls to do something, but Iranifags are just a buncha whining wankers

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

Commander
★★
19d 6h 19m
It would be based if people actually had some balls to do something, but Iranifags are just a buncha whining wankers
So they’re just whining and not doing anything? Btw I thought the Iranian revolution made your country more Islamic and theocratic

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
★★★
69d 18h 36m
I hate my life

I just want to be a NEET with a cute autistic teen neet gf

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

Commander
★★
19d 6h 19m
no thoughts tbh, history has been manipulated so there's not much to know
Do you think iran would’ve been better if it stuck under the Pahlavi dynasty

OutcastedOutcast

OutcastedOutcast

Officer
★★★★
8d 23h 38m
Garbage ass pisslam location, pollution, poverty, oppression, low iq religious nigger parents, mental disability, non NT, having to deal with nigger normiez, never ending wage/study slavery, feeling "extra" in the world of 8 billion people ...

But none of deez bothers me as much as inceldom and the way foids see me as subhuman genetic garbage who doesn't deserve romantic love, at the core I am a gene transmitting machine that is deemed unworthy

If I had a partner interested in me, it would've soothed everything else, no wonder normies keep going and breeding despite seeing and experiencing all the fuck ups in the world

Having a foid by your side makes things easy (mentally), if you have a girl interested in you everything else is cope

All of these overthinking and suffering would cease to exist if a foid saw me and her roast beef brain thought my genes are worthy of affection and sex

I've aged so much in the past 5 years because of all the pain and stress caused by inceldom, meanwhile gL men are stress free and look young
Sadly yeah .
Normies are able to cope so well with their friend and sex haver traits . I find it hard to believe how long they would survive without any friends or sex . These hypocrites always virtue signal and gaslight us about how we are wrong for feeling unhappy in being alone and that we should brainwash ourselves to be happy being abused and walked over by every normie scum like a submissive slave.

That’s why they are able to work decades of wageslaving . They are able to keep sane in this insane cruel world .
These normie scum would rope if they couldn’t have friends or sex and have to endure the hardships of life.
It’s a painful life for us . There comes a point where the problems become too much to take . I fear I may be at my breaking point . There’s only so much hate I can take from years of abuse from normies . While standing up for myself I have by talking back or fighting , there’s only so many times as I’m only human and I get exhausted and burnt out .
It’s hell on Earth for us incels .