Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Our worth is not based on how many girls who finds us attractive fellow short kings

Real short kings wait till 80 to have their first kiss
Its all about the mindset keep your toes up

There's no middle ground for manlets. You are either extremely bluepilled, or extremely blackpilled.

There's no middle ground for manlets. You are either extremely bluepilled, or extremely blackpilled.
They're all blackpilled deep down, but most swallow the bluepill because they can't handle the truth.

Incel in Denail: I don't need the respect of my peers or the love of women to be a complete and happy individual :feels: :feels: :feels:

They're all blackpilled deep down, but most swallow the bluepill because they can't handle the truth.
He basically admits they're all incel jfl.

Not having a girlfriend is part of my car's weight reduction kit

And? Your high self worth won't get your dick sucked meanwhile orangutan Chad barely self aware breaks your oneitis in two.

I am thankful i swallowed the blackpill and not living in a fantasy of love and happiness

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back