Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Our western ancestors are a digrace

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
We should have stayed in europe. Why the fuck would you go to other countries. Now because of these idiots we have 3rd worlders coming to the west and I have to be the one to suffer, not our ancestors who lived with fellow westerners and do not feel the pain of immigration and feminism. Not only that I mean if you're gonna go go to other countries at least make sure they don't come here, but no they bring them and didn't even deport them.

Our ancestors are a disgrace.

No, only the few in power are a disgrace, though I do agree we should never have gone to America.

The Downfall has mainly been in the past 100 years or so, don't hate our ancestors for what is a fairly recent downfall.

Cope at blaming ancestors. They did not lose their white foids or countries to the chosenones

It had to happen eventually

We're losing it now though
Blame the white cucks. Funny how they got conqured without a shot.
Blame the white cucks. Funny how they got conqured without a shot.
And do not blame the immigrants. Non black immigrants are cool. U would do the same thing in their shoes. Blame ur traitor leaders and cucks

I blame America.

Our ancestors created the west, the worst civilization for men in all of history. They doomed all men who arent Chad to a life of inceldom, unforgivable.

My ancestors for example ran jbw on all of the new world and now it's over for me like it was over for ER.

Unironically I would have preferred if my ancestors had left this shithole for Australia or America, living in this grey post soviet prison is depressing.

I blame everyone for shaping our society.

(((globalism))) is to blame