Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Our wallets have to get raped so single mothers can get welfare.

SmugMohito

SmugMohito

Evil angel/Righteous demon
"b-b-b-but school"
Waste of money. Kids are still stupid and most adults can't do jack.

"b-b-b-b-but food"
Waste of money. People are still starving

"b-b-b-b-but muh health programs"
Waste of money. People are still dying, scientist are still holding out a cure for cancer on us, and diseases are only going to get worse from here

Defend this cucktears. My wallet shouldn't have to be violated because single mothers can't fend for themselves.

Things like this make me wish I became a nigger. I could get sex and mooch off of whoever I please.

Bro what do you mean? I love over 1000+ dollars of my taxes going to single moms

Who’s gonna raise Tyrone and chads children then? You’re a mean one bro
Who cares about their children? A considerable amount of single mothers usually get them killed or maimed anyways.

anarcho-tyranny

Who cares about their children? A considerable amount of single mothers usually get them killed or maimed anyways.
A7E86459 9F87 4888 B993 11AFF2676794

SJWs are always going on and on about how rape against women are bad. Well, my wallet is a girly color. Therefore, this rape is bad and shouldn't go unpunished.

I either demand my money back or sex with one of the teen moms.

I heavily agree actually. Children are no joke and poor people should not get children.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back