Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Our suffering is almost over

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
Romans 5
1Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God.

3Not only that, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces ;4perseverance, character; and hope. 5And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out His love into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, whom He has given us.

1Peter 4
12Dear friends, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal that has come on you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you. 13But rejoice in as much as you participate in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed when his glory is revealed.

2Corinthians 1
5For just as we share abundantly in the sufferings of Christ, so also our comfort abounds through Christ.6 If we are distressed, it is for your comfort and salvation; if we are comforted, it is for your comfort, which produces in you patient endurance of the same sufferings we suffer. 7And our hope for you is firm, because we know that just as you share in our sufferings, so also you share in our comfort.

Romans 8
18Yet what we suffer now is nothing compared to the glory he will reveal to us later. 19For all creation is waiting eagerly for that future day when God will reveal who his children really are. 20Against its will, all creation was subjected to God’s curse. But with eager hope, 21the creation looks forward to the day when it will join God’s children in glorious freedom from death and decay.

22For we know that all creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time. 23And we believers also groan, even though we have the Holy Spirit within us as a foretaste of future glory, for we long for our bodies to be released from sin and suffering.

1 Colossians
24I am glad when I suffer for you in my body, for I am participating in the sufferings of Christ that continue for his body, the church.

1 Peter 2
19For it is commendable if someone bears up under the pain of unjust suffering because they are conscious of God.

Luke 24
26Did not the Messiah have to suffer these things and then enter his glory?

Isaiah 14
3 On the day the Lord gives you relief from your suffering and turmoil and from the harsh labor forced on you

Psalm 40
13Please, LORD, rescue me!Come quickly, LORD, and help me.14May those who try to destroy me be humiliated and put to shame.May those who take delight in my trouble be turned back in disgrace.
15Let them be horrified by their shame,
for they said, “Aha! We’ve got him now!”

Psalm 126
5Those who plant in tears
will harvest with shouts of joy.

Revelations 21
1Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the old heaven and the old earth had disappeared. And the sea was also gone. 2And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven like a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.3I heard a loud shout from the throne, saying, “Look, God’s home is now among his people! He will live with them, and they will be his people. God himself will be with them.

4He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever.”5And the one sitting on the throne said, “Look, I am making everything new!” And then he said to me, “Write this down, for what I tell you is trustworthy and true.” 6And he also said,

“It is finished! I am the Alpha and the Omega—the Beginning and the End. To all who are thirsty I will give freely from the springs of the water of life. 7All who are victorious will inherit all these blessings, and I will be their God, and they will be my children.

View: https://youtu.be/d6DTeNVPkX4

please god take me out of this clown world

religion is only useful for providing rules societies should follow for maintaining stability, there isn't actually a god

@Idotms
@Gog
@Dregster666
@Agni_Tapasvin
@Amerihiki
@Darkenzo
@HopeCopeRope
@please
@grondilu
@IlIlllllIlIl
@Mainländer
@your personality
@Diocel
@HeroinNihilism
@epillepsy
@Zettacel
@squirrelsonfire2
@proudweeb
@crestfallencel
@OwlGod
@based_meme
@Cope_Time
@Ecstasy
@Incellectual
@rope2cope
@kikecel
@RainerNLM
@FamilyGuy1999
@FullTimeLoser
@zangano1
@Nautica1983
@AlexanderTheGreat11
@Tiredpoorcel
@osman27
@ScornedStoic
@Copexodius Maximus
@CrackingYs
@HyperVersager_4EVER
@keksofthebest
@Forum_User_2345
@Antisocialloner
@tutankamon678
@Snowstormhigh
@HidekiTojota
@Ellviss
@solblue
@RREEEEEEEEE
@Extra-Samsaric
@Archron
@ReconElement
@SocialzERo
@Pain And Hatred
@BANG
@Idlevillagercel
@Fancy Alcoholic
@notafed
@MarquisDeSade
@ExpiringAspirin
@nausea
@mental_out
@RollD20
@dreadtheblackpill
@SneakPower611
@HeroinNihilism
@SocialzERo
@nystagmuscel
@erenyeager

@Idotms
@Gog
@Dregster666
@Agni_Tapasvin
@Amerihiki
@Darkenzo
@HopeCopeRope
@please
@grondilu
@IlIlllllIlIl
@Mainländer
@your personality
@Diocel
@HeroinNihilism
@epillepsy
@Zettacel
@squirrelsonfire2
@proudweeb
@crestfallencel
@OwlGod
@based_meme
@Cope_Time
@Ecstasy
@Incellectual
@rope2cope
@kikecel
@RainerNLM
@FamilyGuy1999
@FullTimeLoser
@zangano1
@Nautica1983
@AlexanderTheGreat11
@Tiredpoorcel
@osman27
@ScornedStoic
@Copexodius Maximus
@CrackingYs
@HyperVersager_4EVER
@keksofthebest
@Forum_User_2345
@Antisocialloner
@tutankamon678
@Snowstormhigh
@HidekiTojota
@Ellviss
@solblue
@RREEEEEEEEE
@Extra-Samsaric
@Archron
@ReconElement
@SocialzERo
@Pain And Hatred
@BANG
@Idlevillagercel
@Fancy Alcoholic
@notafed
@MarquisDeSade
@ExpiringAspirin
@nausea
@mental_out
@RollD20
@dreadtheblackpill
@SneakPower611
@HeroinNihilism
@SocialzERo
@nystagmuscel
@erenyeager

Christians have been saying this shit for years and nothing has happened.

I hope you are right.

Religion is cope. And that applies even if it's real (if real, the gods definitely don't give a fuck about you).

I'm eager for the rapture. I don't think it's far away at all. But I'm worried about some unsaved loved people. I think my uncle is saved and that's about it. I've preached to everyone here at this point but my mom in particular receives it pretty badly. She even gets pissed with me and starts shoving some of my flaws on my face when I try preaching to them. I hope she doesn't have a demon but it's likely she does considering her pagan, idolater practices :feelsbadman:

Please pray for her @FlamingCel @mänline

@Idotms
@Gog
@Dregster666
@Agni_Tapasvin
@Amerihiki
@Darkenzo
@HopeCopeRope
@please
@grondilu
@IlIlllllIlIl
@Mainländer
@your personality
@Diocel
@HeroinNihilism
@epillepsy
@Zettacel
@squirrelsonfire2
@proudweeb
@crestfallencel
@OwlGod
@based_meme
@Cope_Time
@Ecstasy
@Incellectual
@rope2cope
@kikecel
@RainerNLM
@FamilyGuy1999
@FullTimeLoser
@zangano1
@Nautica1983
@AlexanderTheGreat11
@Tiredpoorcel
@osman27
@ScornedStoic
@Copexodius Maximus
@CrackingYs
@HyperVersager_4EVER
@keksofthebest
@Forum_User_2345
@Antisocialloner
@tutankamon678
@Snowstormhigh
@HidekiTojota
@Ellviss
@solblue
@RREEEEEEEEE
@Extra-Samsaric
@Archron
@ReconElement
@SocialzERo
@Pain And Hatred
@BANG
@Idlevillagercel
@Fancy Alcoholic
@notafed
@MarquisDeSade
@ExpiringAspirin
@nausea
@mental_out
@RollD20
@dreadtheblackpill
@SneakPower611
@HeroinNihilism
@SocialzERo
@nystagmuscel
@erenyeager

au contraire, the suffering is only beginning

Suicidal thoughts are the ultimate cope. Very comforting. Nothing matters then, mentally. You become freer.

@Idotms
@Gog
@Dregster666
@Agni_Tapasvin
@Amerihiki
@Darkenzo
@HopeCopeRope
@please
@grondilu
@IlIlllllIlIl
@Mainländer
@your personality
@Diocel
@HeroinNihilism
@epillepsy
@Zettacel
@squirrelsonfire2
@proudweeb
@crestfallencel
@OwlGod
@based_meme
@Cope_Time
@Ecstasy
@Incellectual
@rope2cope
@kikecel
@RainerNLM
@FamilyGuy1999
@FullTimeLoser
@zangano1
@Nautica1983
@AlexanderTheGreat11
@Tiredpoorcel
@osman27
@ScornedStoic
@Copexodius Maximus
@CrackingYs
@HyperVersager_4EVER
@keksofthebest
@Forum_User_2345
@Antisocialloner
@tutankamon678
@Snowstormhigh
@HidekiTojota
@Ellviss
@solblue
@RREEEEEEEEE
@Extra-Samsaric
@Archron
@ReconElement
@SocialzERo
@Pain And Hatred
@BANG
@Idlevillagercel
@Fancy Alcoholic
@notafed
@MarquisDeSade
@ExpiringAspirin
@nausea
@mental_out
@RollD20
@dreadtheblackpill
@SneakPower611
@HeroinNihilism
@SocialzERo
@nystagmuscel
@erenyeager
God is Great

Piss coming from my ass

My only hope is another flood

There is no start or end in this circle of perpetual torment.

@Idotms
@Gog
@Dregster666
@Agni_Tapasvin
@Amerihiki
@Darkenzo
@HopeCopeRope
@please
@grondilu
@IlIlllllIlIl
@Mainländer
@your personality
@Diocel
@HeroinNihilism
@epillepsy
@Zettacel
@squirrelsonfire2
@proudweeb
@crestfallencel
@OwlGod
@based_meme
@Cope_Time
@Ecstasy
@Incellectual
@rope2cope
@kikecel
@RainerNLM
@FamilyGuy1999
@FullTimeLoser
@zangano1
@Nautica1983
@AlexanderTheGreat11
@Tiredpoorcel
@osman27
@ScornedStoic
@Copexodius Maximus
@CrackingYs
@HyperVersager_4EVER
@keksofthebest
@Forum_User_2345
@Antisocialloner
@tutankamon678
@Snowstormhigh
@HidekiTojota
@Ellviss
@solblue
@RREEEEEEEEE
@Extra-Samsaric
@Archron
@ReconElement
@SocialzERo
@Pain And Hatred
@BANG
@Idlevillagercel
@Fancy Alcoholic
@notafed
@MarquisDeSade
@ExpiringAspirin
@nausea
@mental_out
@RollD20
@dreadtheblackpill
@SneakPower611
@HeroinNihilism
@SocialzERo
@nystagmuscel
@erenyeager
I see

please god take me out of this clown world
clown world is fine once we have personal gynoid waifus which will probably come sooner than the tech needed to let us live for centuries TBH

Why am I tagged in this?

More religious cope :feelskek:
So an all powerful, all knowing God creates a world in which he knows people will suffer. He then sends his son/himself to save us from a problem he caused?
Jfl at the mental gymnastics

@HyperVersager_4EVER He wants us to accept Jesus Christ as our lord and savior.

Are you a Christiancel? Maybe he tagged all those who buy into this man made cope
No, I'm not. I think that's why he did tag me. He wants to spread the gospel. I don't mind the proselytizing (fucking spelling on that word, JFL), but I just don't care, tbh ngl ded srs.

Romans 5
1Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God.

3Not only that, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces ;4perseverance, character; and hope. 5And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out His love into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, whom He has given us.

1Peter 4
12Dear friends, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal that has come on you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you. 13But rejoice in as much as you participate in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed when his glory is revealed.

2Corinthians 1
5For just as we share abundantly in the sufferings of Christ, so also our comfort abounds through Christ.6 If we are distressed, it is for your comfort and salvation; if we are comforted, it is for your comfort, which produces in you patient endurance of the same sufferings we suffer. 7And our hope for you is firm, because we know that just as you share in our sufferings, so also you share in our comfort.

Romans 8
18Yet what we suffer now is nothing compared to the glory he will reveal to us later. 19For all creation is waiting eagerly for that future day when God will reveal who his children really are. 20Against its will, all creation was subjected to God’s curse. But with eager hope, 21the creation looks forward to the day when it will join God’s children in glorious freedom from death and decay.

22For we know that all creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time. 23And we believers also groan, even though we have the Holy Spirit within us as a foretaste of future glory, for we long for our bodies to be released from sin and suffering.

1 Colossians
24I am glad when I suffer for you in my body, for I am participating in the sufferings of Christ that continue for his body, the church.

1 Peter 2
19For it is commendable if someone bears up under the pain of unjust suffering because they are conscious of God.

Luke 24

Isaiah 14
3 On the day the Lord gives you relief from your suffering and turmoil and from the harsh labor forced on you

Psalm 40
13Please, LORD, rescue me!Come quickly, LORD, and help me.14May those who try to destroy me be humiliated and put to shame.May those who take delight in my trouble be turned back in disgrace.

Psalm 126

Revelations 21
1Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the old heaven and the old earth had disappeared. And the sea was also gone. 2And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven like a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.3I heard a loud shout from the throne, saying, “Look, God’s home is now among his people! He will live with them, and they will be his people. God himself will be with them.

4He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever.”5And the one sitting on the throne said, “Look, I am making everything new!” And then he said to me, “Write this down, for what I tell you is trustworthy and true.” 6And he also said,

“It is finished! I am the Alpha and the Omega—the Beginning and the End. To all who are thirsty I will give freely from the springs of the water of life. 7All who are victorious will inherit all these blessings, and I will be their God, and they will be my children.

I have a lot of sympathy for the Christian religion. I wish it were true.

Unfortunately, in order to be a Christian today you have to be a giga-moron or a giga-hypocrite. If you have a minimum of information about the world, you just cannot believe.

Instead, I encourage ppl to read this:
It is an honest attempt to retain what is good in Christianity without all the metaphysical nonsense that makes faith impossible today

I will never need your Christ kike in my life ever, stop tagging me in these threads.

So tell me OP. If you die and your soul ends up in the light tunnel, are you going to go to the light? If "dead relatives" or "jesus" tell you to come with them to the light are you going to do so?

My suffering is not over

religion is only useful for providing rules societies should follow for maintaining stability, there isn't actually a god
There is a creator though, a whole species of them but they ain't altruistic.

cope
@Idotms
@Gog
@Dregster666
@Agni_Tapasvin
@Amerihiki
@Darkenzo
@HopeCopeRope
@please
@grondilu
@IlIlllllIlIl
@Mainländer
@your personality
@Diocel
@HeroinNihilism
@epillepsy
@Zettacel
@squirrelsonfire2
@proudweeb
@crestfallencel
@OwlGod
@based_meme
@Cope_Time
@Ecstasy
@Incellectual
@rope2cope
@kikecel
@RainerNLM
@FamilyGuy1999
@FullTimeLoser
@zangano1
@Nautica1983
@AlexanderTheGreat11
@Tiredpoorcel
@osman27
@ScornedStoic
@Copexodius Maximus
@CrackingYs
@HyperVersager_4EVER
@keksofthebest
@Forum_User_2345
@Antisocialloner
@tutankamon678
@Snowstormhigh
@HidekiTojota
@Ellviss
@solblue
@RREEEEEEEEE
@Extra-Samsaric
@Archron
@ReconElement
@SocialzERo
@Pain And Hatred
@BANG
@Idlevillagercel
@Fancy Alcoholic
@notafed
@MarquisDeSade
@ExpiringAspirin
@nausea
@mental_out
@RollD20
@dreadtheblackpill
@SneakPower611
@HeroinNihilism
@SocialzERo
@nystagmuscel
@erenyeager
in order to be a Christian today you have to be a giga-moron

1Peter 4

Romans 8

1 Colossians

1 Peter 2
Based and very high IQ
some people never learn or understand the meaning behind the suffering
but the first christians did
Most atheists will never understand it because they are privileged manchildren but that's ok

I'm just waiting patiently for the world to end
The world will end, but properly not in my lifetime
But no planet can survive forever
@Idotms
@Gog
@Dregster666
@Agni_Tapasvin
@Amerihiki
@Darkenzo
@HopeCopeRope
@please
@grondilu
@IlIlllllIlIl
@Mainländer
@your personality
@Diocel
@HeroinNihilism
@epillepsy
@Zettacel
@squirrelsonfire2
@proudweeb
@crestfallencel
@OwlGod
@based_meme
@Cope_Time
@Ecstasy
@Incellectual
@rope2cope
@kikecel
@RainerNLM
@FamilyGuy1999
@FullTimeLoser
@zangano1
@Nautica1983
@AlexanderTheGreat11
@Tiredpoorcel
@osman27
@ScornedStoic
@Copexodius Maximus
@CrackingYs
@HyperVersager_4EVER
@keksofthebest
@Forum_User_2345
@Antisocialloner
@tutankamon678
@Snowstormhigh
@HidekiTojota
@Ellviss
@solblue
@RREEEEEEEEE
@Extra-Samsaric
@Archron
@ReconElement
@SocialzERo
@Pain And Hatred
@BANG
@Idlevillagercel
@Fancy Alcoholic
@notafed
@MarquisDeSade
@ExpiringAspirin
@nausea
@mental_out
@RollD20
@dreadtheblackpill
@SneakPower611
@HeroinNihilism
@SocialzERo
@nystagmuscel
@erenyeager
tagpilled

I'm eager for the rapture. I don't think it's far away at all. But I'm worried about some unsaved loved people. I think my uncle is saved and that's about it. I've preached to everyone here at this point but my mom in particular receives it pretty badly. She even gets pissed with me and starts shoving some of my flaws on my face when I try preaching to them. I hope she doesn't have a demon but it's likely she does considering her pagan, idolater practices :feelsbadman:

Please pray for her @FlamingCel @mänline

Matthew 24:

Beginning of troubles​

3 Now while Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately and said, “Tell us, when will these things happen? What will be the sign of your coming and the end of the age?”

4 Jesus replied, “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 Many will come in my name, saying, ‘I’m the Christ.’ They will deceive many people. 6 You will hear about wars and reports of wars. Don’t be alarmed. These things must happen, but this isn’t the end yet. 7 Nations and kingdoms will fight against each other, and there will be famines and earthquakes in all sorts of places. 8 But all these things are just the beginning of the sufferings associated with the end. 9 They will arrest you, abuse you, and they will kill you. All nations will hate you on account of my name. 10 At that time many will fall away. They will betray each other and hate each other. 11 Many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12 Because disobedience will expand, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But the one who endures to the end will be delivered. 14 This gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the world as a testimony to all the nations. Then the end will come.

@FlamingCel @Mainländer

So tell me OP. If you die and your soul ends up in the light tunnel, are you going to go to the light? If "dead relatives" or "jesus" tell you to come with them to the light are you going to do so?
Acts 7
59As they stoned him, Stephen prayed, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.” 60He fell to his knees, shouting, “Lord, don’t charge them with this sin!” And with that, he died.

Mathew 27
50Then Jesus shouted out again, and he released his spirit.

I am going to stay away from the light just in case tbh

Romans 5

1Peter 4

2Corinthians 1

Romans 8

1 Colossians

1 Peter 2

Luke 24

Isaiah 14

Psalm 40

Psalm 126

Revelations 21

Maybe the rapture’s already happened and were the ones left on earth. Perhaps it’s been so long since it happened that Christians have convinced each other it hasn’t yet.