Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Our society used to remove looks from the equation

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
We used to teach children to not judge people on their looks.
We used to think man's value is his contribution to society.

Now with social welfare, your contribution is barely anything because women can and WILL get money from the government.

Your looks and status is the only thing that remains. That's why incels exist.

If someday I have a kid, which is very unlikely, he will be black pilled beginning at 4 years old. How he looks will be the #1 priority. I'll make sure he's not a mouthbreather, that he won't suck his thumb or anything else, he will be a looksmaxxer from age 4.

If someday I have a kid, which is very unlikely, he will be black pilled beginning at 4 years old. How he looks will be the #1 priority. I'll make sure he's not a mouthbreather, that he won't suck his thumb or anything else, he will be a looksmaxxer from age 4.
That's how it should be.
There is a reason people say "my body is my temple"

Based.

Based, unlike the retards who spout shit like "i dont wanna have children cus theyll juss get shitty geeenes nd deylle suffer :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

Based, unlike the retards who spout shit like "i dont wanna have children cus theyll juss get shitty geeenes nd deylle suffer :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "
cope
having sons is cucked, you're just creating more wageslaves for society and if you're incel, looksmaxxing probably isn't gonna save your child jfl

cope
having sons is cucked, you're just creating more wageslaves for society and if you're incel, looksmaxxing probably isn't gonna save your child jfl
Wrong
Mewing actually works on children

Based graycel

I'll make sure he's not a mouthbreather, that he won't suck his thumb or anything else, he will be a looksmaxxer from age 4.
That's good bro, mouthbreathing will destroy your life, i know that for experience

Teach him how to mew as well

Mewing is a meme :lul:
Absolutely not
Gerbil boy 762x294

cope
being born a chad isnt being cucked, your on the top of society. You'll be more respected, have more motivation, have a wife, pump and dump hoes, get treated well - there's a reason attracrtive people usually see the world as being fair.
Mewing is a meme :lul:
nah its VERY effective when you're young

being born a chad isnt being cucked, your on the top of society. You'll be more respected, have more motivation, have a wife, pump and dump hoes, get treated well - there's a reason attracrtive people usually see the world as being fair.
but the chances of your son being a chad is so low
plus why create a chad, it's so cucked
your whole life was made shit because of foids and chads yet you want to fuel it rather than burn it down jfl

but the chances of your son being a chad is so low
plus why create a chad, it's so cucked
your whole life was made shit because of foids and chads yet you want to fuel it rather than burn it down jfl
literally for a meme for me, my blodline is so subhuman, all my family is subhuman, I just want to continue it. Ill put my kid on hgh, mewing, gymcellign etc, and its your biological incentive to produce offspring, idk if ill get a wife tho, maybe looksmaxxing or sea?

Wrong
Mewing actually works on children

There's way more to looks than your lower-third.

Nosebreathing won't help an unsightly eye area.

There's no mewing for a deformed head.

Not sucking on your thumb won't give you a thick head of hair or a large penis.

Most of the immutable physical traits that foids emphasize in the mate selection process are entirely controlled by genetics.

Don't be like my father and pass on your inferior genes to some unfortunate soul who will constantly be rejected and treated like shit over things he could not control.

The only justification for bringing new life into this superficial world as an incel is to create the next ER who will take out a bunch of Chads, Chadlites, Tyrones, and toilets.

Not judging based on looks used to be a core moral value but now it's a joke where people sometimes say looks don't matter but know it isn't actually true.