Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Our society actually expects in shape males to be happy with land whales

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
Our society expects foids to be able to be fat and gross and still be able to obtain a male who is in shape. That is a bigger problem than the corona virus. Society needs to shut down until males can obtain at least their looksmatch. Society does not need to shut down over 13% of boomers being killed off due to coronavirus. Why does society view 10% or so of boomers who are already in bad health dying due to corona virus as worse than 50%+ of men in the younger generations missing out on teen love and sex? TLDR: foids are hypergamous toilets and I hate them and foids are making society way worse than corona virus ever could.

id never be happy with a whale
Same you are NOT volcel for rejecting whales as a in shape male. Skinny ugly faced foids is another story but you are NOT volcel if you reject whales.

High IQ thread, fuck society it deserves to suffer

It’s even more retarded when you think about it. Fat levels that are fine on females are a death sentence for males.

But this isn’t good enough for them. Being able to have sex on demand while at the 90% percentile in weight isn’t good enough. They literally have no beauty standards, fucking schizophrenic retards have unlimited dating options yet still think their situation is unfair because they saw a skinny girl in an advertisement

Based and i 100% agree

Not to mention that breeding with these fat fucks will only yield children with undesirable genetic and epi-genetic traits like Autism, More obesity among children, Diseases, etc. I can't believe normie society can be this stupid.

thats beyond cucked

It’s even more retarded when you think about it. Fat levels that are fine on females are a death sentence for males.

But this isn’t good enough for them. Being able to have sex on demand while at the 90% percentile in weight isn’t good enough. They literally have no beauty standards, fucking schizophrenic retards have unlimited dating options yet still think their situation is unfair because they saw a skinny girl in an advertisement
Exactly. I fucking hate all foids but I especially hate fat foids when they complain about stuff like that.

Hey fat bitches, you're not entitled to a fit man, sweaty. Dis why u femcel. Big yikes.

hypergamy TM tbh, RS inflation shouldnt be this bad

It's even worse than that, whales expect not only their man to be in shape but attractive as well.

If being in shape was the only requirement lots of us on here would have gotten laid a long time ago

It's even worse than that, whales expect not only their man to be in shape but attractive as well.

If being in shape was the only requirement lots of us on here would have gotten laid a long time ago
With whales so it wouldn’t have counted.

With whales so it wouldn’t have counted.

I mean I wouldn't sleep with a whale either but I'm assuming that many on here would if only out of desperation.

What's funny is they think they are too good for us just because of their gender anyway

Women don't even have to put in that much work to have a top tier physique. But why would they bother putting in ANY effort, when even fat worthless pigs can get chad?

Last edited:
It's just amazing how much power the landwhales have leveraged in 30 years.

When I was 12 way back in the year 1990, fat women were absolutely obliterated in every social setting.

It's just amazing how much power the landwhales have leveraged in 30 years.

When I was 12 way back in the year 1990, fat women were absolutely obliterated in every social setting.
And what's more obesity has become more a recognized health issue but fat women are still treated better than they were back then.

Fat Pig Midea Branding in Asia

Volcel if you wouldn't

I want my looksmatch, not a fucking landwhale