Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Our reputations could be killed at any moment just being here

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
if you are fakecel that is. If you are a trucel no one will give a shit. But even a guy like Wheat Waffles who has been doxxed recently- as a normie tier guy who has no established career yet, I feel this will be a tricky road to recover from. He is lucky there is a lot of CS gingers out there, but he will probably have to change his name and possibly fake his entire life history just to feed himself going foward.

They can kill who we are right now, in some weird way, we are constantly reinventing ourselves yet nothing ever changes if you have a certain type of fundamental look. So although Sam has a second chance to reinvent himself as a completely different person will he miss who he was? I doubt it. Doxxing is like playing God with people. I can see the second Sam being a Buddhist, ironically.

Don't do stupid shit on cucked websites. Every account you have MUST HAVE A DIFFERENT SCREEN NAME.

Last edited:
I don't have a reputation, nobody even knows I exist.

Is there a picture of him? I imagined him being some light skin mixed race chadlite tbh

Is there a picture of him? I imagined him being some light skin mixed race chadlite tbh
He looks like rick astley, although he is athletic

everyone that matters to me knows i'm an incel, so fuck it

yes, never give too much away on this site. incelphobes are looking to dox.

i wasn't really paranoid of this until i got a job :worryfeels:

incel haters are ABSOLUTE sociopaths. NEVER TRUST ANY JOURNOS, therapists, women, PUAs, liberals, cuckservatives. Your lips should be sealed. You were born an incel, so DIE like one. Die like the Irishman

@NBAYoungBoy made a similar thread where he basically said posting on this forum isn't gonna cause you much trouble in the workplace, unless you are literally doxxed and have your appearance linked to your views. Don't worry guys, just don't say anything that isn't protected by the Constitution (in case you're American).

I don't understand how WW could be so reckless. Unless he truly doesn't give a shit about reputation, which seems unlikely considering how much potential for success in the normie world he probably has. It should go absolutely without saying that making it big in the incel-space will put a target your back and make any crack in your anonymity break it entirely.

I gotta wonder - was he just new to the whole topic where he didn't know the "seriousness" that exists here?
He looks like rick astley, although he is athletic
How tall was he? I think he could be borderline incel if he's sub 180 cm.

I don't understand how WW could be so reckless. Unless he truly doesn't give a shit about reputation, which seems unlikely considering how much potential for success in the normie world he probably has. It should go absolutely without saying that making it big in the incel-space will put a target your back and make any crack in your anonymity break it entirely.

I gotta wonder - was he just new to the whole topic where he didn't know the "seriousness" that exists here?
people are intelligent in different ways. He may be good at making an argument, but in this case he's just a tiktok gen kid who never really grew up with that whole AOL era, where it was easy to hack AOL accounts and impersonate people. He arrogantly presumed his CS background would make him immune to the most obvious way to doxx someone:

EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU CAN BE USED TO BLUDGEON YOU OVER YOUR HEAD

Mistake number 1-- he got too big. He probably never intended to be a top incel youtuber, and underestimated how hated we are.
Mistake number 2-- he naively did not realize how crazy other youtubers are. This goes to show you that Sam is a bit of a fakecel here. A REAL INCEL understands the power of bullies. We do not have things like IG accounts. We understand INTUITIVELY bullies can use that AGAINST US, and ALWAYS will.

A lot of this shit I say in my persona is completely different to who I am IRL and is also intentionally contradictory at times just to fuck with soy heads.

Last edited:
people are intelligent in different ways. He may be good at making an argument, but in this case he's just a tiktok gen kid who never really grew up with that whole AOL era, where it was easy to hack AOL accounts and impersonate people. He arrogantly presumed his CS background would make him immune to the obvious way to doxx someone:

EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU CAN BE USED TO BLUDGEON YOU OVER YOUR HEAD

Mistake number 1-- he got too big. He probably never intended to be a top incel youtuber, and underestimated how hated we are.
Mistake number 2-- he naively did not realize how crazy other youtubers are. This goes to show you that Sam is a bit of a fakecel here. A REAL INCEL understands the power of bullies. We do not have things like IG accounts. We understand INTUITIVELY bullies can use that AGAINST US, and ALWAYS will.
Yep. I still appreciate him and wish the best for him personally and as an incel-figure if he decides to continue on that path. However, I do think he's a bit of a larper doing it for the rush of excitement and fame.

We absolutely cannot overlook the fact how much we are loathed and hated. By the way, I think the most reliable strategy to "survive" online would be to just be so benign and harmless that nobody would even want to cause harm to you even if such opportunity arose.

I've long been viewed as worthless by the people I know in the "Real World". Most of them likely do not even remember me by this point.

@NBAYoungBoy made a similar thread where he basically said posting on this forum isn't gonna cause you much trouble in the workplace, unless you are literally doxxed and have your appearance linked to your views. Don't worry guys, just don't say anything that isn't protected by the Constitution (in case you're American).
appearance is the BIG factor here. No IG, no facebook. Zuck is a fucking JEW. Would you entrust your facial data with a JEW?

If so, you are asking for it.
I've long been viewed as worthless by the people I know in the "Real World". Most of them likely do not even remember me by this point.
you are a free man my nigga

@SlayerSlayer Uhhhh what does "AOL" stand for, by the way?

@SlayerSlayer Uhhhh what does "AOL" stand for, by the way?
it was one of the early internet companies, america online. Every slut was on AOL instant messenger back in the day, and everyone had shit passwords.

Are you referencing Siddhartha's creation of a new identity (the Buddah, something he says all people are) or something else?
im just referencing reincarnation in general. His new identity simply must not be something associated with the manosphere at all to burn any leads, so it seems like Buddhism is an apt choice for a man of his personality type.

Reincarnation in life? The "new Sam" can only be interpreted metaphorically even if he does becomes a new person over time.
obviously yes. he cant literally reincarnate

ngl my reputation is already shit irl. I still get paranoid about getting doxxed but realistically it wouldn't do shit if I got outed as posting on here. Honestly I am probably already seen as someone who posts on "weird" parts of the internet.

I could post my face and adress here and still nobody would give a shit about me:feelsbadman:

Over for paranoidcels. I'm in Eastern Europe :dab::feelsLSD:

Then why even use the term? It is idiomatic to spiritualism. In comparison I could make reference to Astral Projection by saying something like "I can see Sam becoming soulful after denouncing his body, ironically." Does that mean that he transcended his body though? If not the usage of the term is ridiculous and relevant only to ones own ingerpretation of it this leading to confusion.

One may look at that sentence and not even apply a consideration of Astral Projection as a metaphorically indicative of an out of body experience (as in purely of the soul), they may not even make inference to Astral Projection.

Reincarnation in life is a retarded concept, not because it implicates a incoherent idea but due to its relevance on a subjects understanding it is arbitrary and useless. The same could be said for this hypothetical reincaranation.

Like wooo, guess what? You just reincarnated an infinte amount of times from the beggining of reading this sentence to the end.

Buddhism contains an allegorical parable on this phenomenal reincarnation, one that I distinctly dislike.

Watch here or do not, you are not missing much.

View: https://youtu.be/VlhFCeM4e10

Imagine if I murdered a woman and plead to a court that I were a "different man," clearly Siddhartha's ethical doctrine is lacking in practical scepticism of its own self-effective correctness.

Also I forgive you for being impractical.

you are ridiculously overthinking this

One thing I noticed back in college as an Asian dude is that people really don't take you seriously. Because of the fact that you are an Asian dude to begin with. Not even joking tbh.

I mean look at Andrew Yang. People still don't take him seriously. People view him as the try hard guy that they know will never make it.

I feel the exact same. I don't have any status or any friends. People really don't care. As long as you don't do anything illegal.

Shit post here all you want if you have no status or friends.

Some of the guys closer to normie tier and have career prospects, might wanna reconsider this forum and just shit post on youtube anonymously.

One thing I noticed back in college as an Asian dude is that people really don't take you seriously. Because of the fact that you are an Asian dude to begin with. Not even joking tbh.

I mean look at Andrew Yang. People still don't take him seriously. People view him as the try hard guy that they know will never make it.

I feel the exact same. I don't have any status or any friends. People really don't care. As long as you don't do anything illegal.

Shit post here all you want if you have no status or friends.

Some of the guys closer to normie tier and have career prospects, might wanna reconsider this forum and just shit post on youtube anonymously.
I agree. If you are rice, it doesnt really matter if you have a face reveal, because we all look the same. In a way this entire post only helps white or white passing fakecels. But even if you are a fakecel, that doesn't mean your life should be ruined over shitposting on an internet forum

One thing I noticed back in college as an Asian dude is that people really don't take you seriously.
People don't take you seriously as an incel regardless of race :feelshaha: and yea, lot of rice are incels

I'm not a fakecel so idgaf.

I live in third world. Nobody here gives a single fuck

I live in third world. Nobody here gives a single fuck
Same. Bulgaria is de jure second world but it's de facto third world. Poorest and most corrupt (no shit, ikr :feelshaha:) member of the (((EU))) and one of the poorest countries in Europe.

was that the one where I got halfway hired by the Department of Homeland security?

This place is one of the last places you would want to have your name be associated with, dont let the bluepillers expose you

This place is one of the last places you would want to have your name be associated with, dont let the bluepillers expose you

you pretty much just need to keep yourself ungoogleable

that's why it's good to have a common real life name and a common forum username

like if someone types in nbayoungboy, the rapper will come up in the search

if you have a name like trump, billions of search results will overpower yours

The only ppl that have me on their radar are cucks that are hounding me

I have nothing to ruin and no social media

@AlphaCentauri

Deathnics? I know plenty of jbw cucks, but they don’t care to go so far as to hound. Only the deathnics do so lol

if you are fakecel that is. If you are a trucel no one will give a shit. But even a guy like Wheat Waffles who has been doxxed recently- as a normie tier guy who has no established career yet, I feel this will be a tricky road to recover from. He is lucky there is a lot of CS gingers out there, but he will probably have to change his name and possibly fake his entire life history just to feed himself going foward.

They can kill who we are right now, in some weird way, we are constantly reinventing ourselves yet nothing ever changes if you have a certain type of fundamental look. So although Sam has a second chance to reinvent himself as a completely different person will he miss who he was? I doubt it. Doxxing is like playing God with people. I can see the second Sam being a Buddhist, ironically.

Don't do stupid shit on cucked websites. Every account you have MUST HAVE A DIFFERENT SCREEN NAME.
thats so cope. No one cares abiout what he did or his youtube channel. he will be fine.

thats so cope. No one cares abiout what he did or his youtube channel. he will be fine.
he probably can't apply to most tech companies that pay well. They tend to be super woke, and WILL do an extensive background check. He will be limited to smaller companies that have a pay cap, but I'm pretty sure he will be outright NO to any top 20 firm. It's difficult to negotiate great pay without big names on your resume.

And yes, I know people love to say "OH I DON'T NEED OR WANT TO DEAL WITH THAT WOKE BULLSHIT AT WORK" trust me, these companies pay so exorbitantly the bullshit is worth it. There's a reason why a lot of people can quit google after a year. BECAUSE THAT ONE FUCKING YEAR GAVE THEM FUCK YOU MONEY. I suppose this bribery of woke ideals is endemic of the greater problem with woke culture as a whole. But niggas want top dolla at the end of the day.

Last edited:
he probably can't apply to most tech companies that pay well. They tend to be super woke, and WILL do an extensive background check.
i just googled his name and nothing came up. it wont stick to him.

i just googled his name and nothing came up. it wont stick to him.
you think a company like facebook doesn't have AI-powered databases to look up extra info??

They don't like their employees on youtube being controversial. Techlead's firing sent that dude into a domino of trainwreck after trainwreck

he probably can't apply to most tech companies that pay well. They tend to be super woke, and WILL do an extensive background check. He will be limited to smaller companies that have a pay cap, but I'm pretty sure he will be outright NO to any top 20 firm. It's difficult to negotiate great pay without big names on your resume.

And yes, I know people love to say "OH I DON'T NEED OR WANT TO DEAL WITH THAT WOKE BULLSHIT AT WORK" trust me, these companies pay so exorbitantly the bullshit is worth it. There's a reason why a lot of people can quit google after a year. BECAUSE THAT ONE FUCKING YEAR GAVE THEM FUCK YOU MONEY. I suppose this bribery of woke ideals is endemic of the greater problem with woke culture as a whole. But niggas want top dolla at the end of the day.
If I learned to code can you get me into google?