Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Our parents are to blame

Kantlie

Kantlie

Prince of Persia
★★★
Our parents are the cause of it fundamentally. Their ignorance along with their inability to not breed has bestowed upon us this cruel reality. I have to wake up everyday and feel less than everybody. Look at every girl's laugh knowing they would see me as subhuman and I would have no opportunity in ever being truly loved by anybody.
The depression it brings is even more terrible, mental problems, brain fog, etc. I don't want to live anymore, really. I tried smoking cigarettes to cope, didn't do it for me.

Is this it? Cope until death? I cannot even enjoy the video games, my brain does not even want to work hard enough to figure out the mechanics of the games anymore. I don't enjoy anything.

I have resentment towards every race and creed, I hate everybody. I hate life, I hate reality, I hate God. I wish I was never born.

My parents are stacey and chadlite, my brother chad, so no I got a bad RNG for the bones NAT1 alongside other crap

:feelscry: alteast they could've raised us well without abusing us, atleast we wouldn't have been autistic and atleast have some friends

ElliotRodger-580.jpg

you know what you have to do

Our parents are the cause of it fundamentally. Their ignorance along with their inability to not breed has bestowed upon us this cruel reality. I have to wake up everyday and feel less than everybody. Look at every girl's laugh knowing they would see me as subhuman and I would have no opportunity in ever being truly loved by anybody.
The depression it brings is even more terrible, mental problems, brain fog, etc. I don't want to live anymore, really. I tried smoking cigarettes to cope, didn't do it for me.

Is this it? Cope until death? I cannot even enjoy the video games, my brain does not even want to work hard enough to figure out the mechanics of the games anymore. I don't enjoy anything.

I have resentment towards every race and creed, I hate everybody. I hate life, I hate reality, I hate God. I wish I was never born.
Almost the exact same way I feel

ElliotRodger-580.jpg

you know what you have to do
I had people that bullied me, I got my revenge on them. Sure , it felt a little good to beat the fuck out of a normie bullying me, but I don't think I can ever do something equivalent to that to all of society, at least not to the capacity that it fulfills me. I'm tired of caring, I'm tired of living, honestly. I just want it all to disappear for everybody. One nuclear blast.

Yup all true. Don´t even remind me these bluepilled fuckers. They just go about their day like everything is normal while I was rotting whole my life.

To be honest, it is very interesting how the brain refuses to even work, like "nope, no motivation for you because you did not fulfill your biological imperative." I used to play games when I was younger, but nowadays I just suck at them. I can't be bothered to learn simple mechanics or even acknowledge what is happening on the screen. So, I gave up on them. The coping mechanism is not working anymore because my brain doesn't function properly. A very similar thing happened to me in college. I was already depressed, so everything took me 10x the time it took others. Some people studied the night before an exam, while I had to study for a month just to barely pass because my brain just could not remember things due to all the depression and brain fog I had.
same situation, life is cruel.

Yup all true. Don´t even remind me these bluepilled fuckers. They just go about their day like everything is normal while I was rotting whole my life.

To be honest, it is very interesting how the brain refuses to even work, like "nope, no motivation for you because you did not fulfill your biological imperative." I used to play games when I was younger, but nowadays I just suck at them. I can't be bothered to learn simple mechanics or even acknowledge what is happening on the screen. So, I gave up on them. The coping mechanism is not working anymore because my brain doesn't function properly. A very similar thing happened to me in college. I was already depressed, so everything took me 10x the time it took others. Some people studied the night before an exam, while I had to study for a month just to barely pass because my brain just could not remember things due to all the depression and brain fog I had.
This is brain rot from inceldom. It's truly brutal. We already have everything against us and then our brains start to shut down too because of it. I was a lot more passionate about gaming too. It was a good cope. Foids took even that away.

Based thread. My parents are definitely people that should have never had kids. Plus boomer cucks are always bluepilled.

both of my parents are idiots, alcoholics, and dont love eachother. iz ovah

Someone with a fully fonctionning brain. Yea, it's just about getting lucky at birth, if you don't you wont be allowed to enjoy your early life, which is the only that matters let be honest.