Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Our new hero: St Mukesh Singh

spicycurry

spicycurry

Officer
★★
Screen-Shot-2015-03-05-at-8.45.01-AM.jpg
Unlike ER this man is an actual Intel. He also has spoken the truth. Here are some of his quotes.

[font=Helmet, Freesans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"A decent girl won't roam around at nine o'clock at night. A girl is far more responsible for rape than a boy," he said.[/font]

[font=Helmet, Freesans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Housework and housekeeping is for girls, not roaming in discos and bars at night doing wrong things, wearing wrong clothes. About 20% of girls are good." [/font]

People "had a right to teach them a lesson" he suggested - and he said the woman should have put up with it.

Here he is 0:33 to 0:50 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VBVOdtuWuZs
This man speaks the truth.

Jewsel said:
Every rabbi/imam speaks the truth about women

He is actually a currycel a hero to the people.

Women shouldn't torture us and blame men when they get raped. It's like a rich man going to a poor neighborhood and showing off then complaining when he gets robbed. They bring it on themselves

sidenote: if he shaves his head he could play BBC game

BigGhey said:
sidenote: if he shaves his head he could play BBC game
I think that the name Mukesh would reveal that he's not black.

Crustaciouse said:
I think that the name Mukesh would reveal that he's not black.

He could change it to something more black like Tyrone Lavonticus or play the AfricanBBCgame and say he is from the horn of Africs(ethiopia, somalia, eritrea) or Somalian and change his name to a muslim one

Don't fool yourself. Both men and women are equally bad.

nah st blackops2cel mogs him in status and holiness

I completely agree with Mukesh Singh's view.

But he went too far, he raped, and killed the victim by literally shoving iron rod into her vagina, which was completely unnecessary.

I really don't support hurting anyone. No, fuck that, there's enough human misery.

Subsidize me a fucking sex robot please. Now.

Give me something passably human that has moderately complex responses and can simulate emotions even passably well. Something that I can cum in and that can clean itself. Give me that and my sad little cubicle apartment to fuck it in and a stable job and an income that lets me travel a couple of times a year and I'll fucking wage slave for you until the end of time just give me that. Give me an illusion I can choose to believe in and enough comfort to not spiral down into depression motivated suicide.

>A girl is far more responsible for rape than a boy
retard alert

He's probably some Hindu extremist.

retarded_dumbshit said:
>A girl is far more responsible for rape than a boy
retard alert

CUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

spicycurry said:
"A decent girl won't roam around at nine o'clock at night. A girl is far more responsible for rape than a boy," he said.

Housework and housekeeping is for girls, not roaming in discos and bars at night doing wrong things, wearing wrong clothes. About 20% of girls are good."

I agree with the bolded parts.

All of the comments made by him are sensible and would have been considered as such even just 50 years ago yet people are unnecessarily outraged today just goes to show how cucked society has become.

chudur-budur said:
I completely agree with Mukesh Singh's view.

But he went too far, he raped, and killed the victim by literally shoving iron rod into her vagina, which was completely unnecessary.

He should have just fucked her and told her he would find and kill her along with her family if she ever told anyone about it he might not have even gotten caught. However he was merciful and wanted to spare her any potential pain by killing her and for that he was executed.