Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Our Misogyny is the RESULT of our Inceldom, NOT the Cause!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
This post is dedicated to all you cunts and clueless cucks in the media that insist on writing asinine articles, like these:

FOR. THE. LAST. FUCKING. TIME: We became misogynists only AFTER being brutally rejected by women for years. We were not rejected BECAUSE we were misogynists! Get it? So, congratulations on getting our story backwards, you morons.

Do you dipshits honestly believe that we enjoy bitching on forums, rather than getting our dicks wet and having a normal life, like everyone else?? Or, do you just pretend to believe this because you're paid to propagate lies that are profitable?

"Misogynists" are made, not born. In order for an innocent boy to morph into a woman-hater, he must consistently have negative experiences with the opposite sex over a number of years first. Only then can he become a "misogynist".

You now have been thoroughly educated by Yours Truly, and have absolutely no excuses for your ignorance and stupidity.

Have a nice day.

They will never listen. After all, they hate us the most for pointing out the disadvantages to being an ugly male.

I’m a misogynist because I say bad things about women on the internet after being rejected for years.

Chad is a upstanding individual because he pumps and dumps women and more often than not beats and abuses them while leaving them single mothers.

Clown world in full effect.

Wrong child rapists women hating Chad's get unlimited dates in tinder

this

high IQ

but normies will never understand, specifically foids

normie men will understand when THEY become incel tier in the (closer than) near future

soon even Chad will understand

then the massblackpilling amongst men happens

You’re wasting your time. Normies don’t WANT to understand us.

jeff-minick_0.jpg

Screen-Shot-2019-07-09-at-12.28.23-PM-300x300.png

the authors, oldfag and a foid
jfl
the usual suspects.

I swear I don't understand how the average human even breathes oxygen with how fucking retarded they are. Most incels aren't even "muhsoggykneests", just look at inceltears.

No inkel! Wymen can smell your misogenie from 100 meters even you take 3 showers a day!

IncelTears: didnt read but stop being incel
this

high IQ

but normies will never understand, specifically foids

normie men will understand when THEY become incel tier in the (closer than) near future

soon even Chad will understand

then the massblackpilling amongst men happens
Even when most normie men become incel, they don't realize it's because they've become physically unattractive. Instead, they think it's because they're not groveling to foids hard enough. So, they lash out at us, in a shameless display of virtue signaling, thinking it will get them laid.
Once these cucks finally become black-pilled, and realize that women turned them into eunuchs because of their looks, they'll become just as misogynistic as we are.
jeff-minick_0.jpg

Screen-Shot-2019-07-09-at-12.28.23-PM-300x300.png

the authors, oldfag and a foid
jfl
the usual suspects.
Yup, a Boomer and a Stacy high on her horse.

Last edited:
Me: Talks about the woman who rejected, insulted, and humiliated me because of my looks.
Society: Misogynist cunt!

They're too stupid to understand this. It's like expecting a pig to understand math.

Status
Not open for further replies.