Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee “Our mental wounds don’t come from being incel, they come from being CALLED incel.”

• Thread starter SchrodingersDick
  • Start date
SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
Just don’t call yourself incel bro! Pretending the condition doesn’t exist makes all the symptoms of the condition disappear!

D091996F 0284 4C33 812F 78D3E6DFDA10

op psychologically wounded me

Never call me a virgin, I prefer “vaginally challenged”

I saw that comment as well, not sure if I should actually watch the video. Apparently being honest with yourself is disempowering.

I saw that comment as well, not sure if I should actually watch the video. Apparently being honest with yourself is disempowering.

Yeah lmao apparently it’s better to reject reality and substitute your own custom tailored version to suit your own individual needs for maximum mental health gains. Reality is subjective.
op psychologically wounded me
Crime of the century. Please forgive me for psychologically inconveniencing you. You definitelt do not deserve to be called something as grotesque and heinous as “incel”.. I shouldn’t have assumed that you identify as one.. I hope you find peace in your safe space. I’ll show myself to the gallows.

Normies who say shit like this really are beyond retarded.

Foids love that blue pill perfect world where they think everyone has a partner and is happy, how ironic considering its there ridiculous standards that have caused us our inceldom

Foids love that blue pill perfect world where they think everyone has a partner and is happy, how ironic considering its there ridiculous standards that have caused us our inceldom

just pretend your dating problems has nothing to do with you being ugly theory

Let's call ourselves "would-be-fucking-a-young-virgin-blonde-stacy-in-the-1800"s then.

Let's call ourselves "would-be-fucking-a-young-virgin-blonde-stacy-in-the-1800"s then.
More like "would-be-fucking-a-normal (NOT A FUCKING FEMINAZI LANDWHALE WITH PINK HAIR) -person-of-the-opposite-sex-anytime".

More like "would-be-fucking-a-normal (NOT A FUCKING FEMINAZI LANDWHALE WITH PINK HAIR) -person-of-the-opposite-sex-anytime".
Anytime? Not in the west nowadays.

Maybe "would-be-fucking-looksmatch-80-years-ago"s?

Thats what I said, you can literally say your are a blackpilled virgin and it would be better.

Does this same logic apply to people with cancer? “Don’t say you’re a cancer patient bro”

JFL.