Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Our male ancestors impregnated 17 foids

I

islamicincel

Veteran
If you're alive today then one of you're male ancestors fucked and impregnated 17 foids. Let that sink in.

Yeah and every life long virgin is the end of his lineage. I don't care about those prehistoric Chads, doesn't help me.

they were highT warlord chads i say

elab?
Let that sink in.
16EA9860 545A 4F08 8312 409563DC4B44

They didn't have any choice did they. Then it was cudgel to the head and dragging them to their cave.

I don't even understand how that works? He can't fight off 17 guys so wtf...? Must have been some cucked society where guys accepted their place as being poorer and lower status and thus incel.

This is why giving out women as property to their looksmatch is true equality. Without monogamy women are on just exist mode while average and even above average guys are incel. Yet it's supposedly so morally awful for men to force women into monogamous marriage. Feminist cunts.

And i can't impregnate even one jfl

I don't even understand how that works? He can't fight off 17 guys so wtf...? Must have been some cucked society where guys accepted their place as being poorer and lower status and thus incel.

This is why giving out women as property to their looksmatch is true equality. Without monogamy women are on just exist mode while average and even above average guys are incel. Yet it's supposedly so morally awful for men to force women into monogamous marriage. Feminist cunts.
Slavery was prevalent so capturing men from a neighbouring tribe would have been a way of supplying your village with labour, these men would not reproduce. Also there were less men around on account of constant small scale tribal war fair which effectively culled them at a constant rate.

Slavery was prevalent so capturing men from a neighbouring tribe would have been a way of supplying your village with labour, these men would not reproduce. Also there were less men around on account of constant small scale tribal war fair which effectively culled them at a constant rate.

Okay makes more sense described that way.

They have fucked & mated with 17 women while we can't even breathe near a woman. :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

ill be the one to end my entire genetic lineage

and yet we fail to get one foid. fuck that gay shit